Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseBusiness Plan

Single Property Websites320

RenderingSpace private msg quote post Address this user
For those who want to do a little more company branding than just sending your clients direct links to MP showcases, consider creating single property websites.

Example #1: http://www.renderingspace.com/portal/26695-labrousse/

Example #2: http://www.renderingspace.com/portal/7826-nw-skyline-blvd/

Benefits:
(1) Add photo galleries including exteriors
(2) Add direct links to your website
(3) Increase site traffic for SEO
(4) Add MP showcase navigation instructions
(5) The list goes on

By the way, if you're just starting out, build your website on Wordpress not Squarespace, zenfolio, etc. It will give you much more flexibility down the road.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Yep that a good idea.
I setup a page on my website for scanned properties and floor plans.
I then put a link on the pdf floor plan that brings them to the scan, and further information about the property.
The agents love it because it's over and above what others do.
It doesn't take much more time, but it has gained me more jobs from other agents who expect more for their buck
Post 2 IP   flag post
CarlosFHdz private msg quote post Address this user
That's nice @renderingspace , when I started, I got a little carried away on it Example: http://www.touritnow.com/go-see/216-s-pacific-st/

But, now I'm really considering Marcel's model management. Also, I will need to go to a wordpress site soon, but I am a newbie at that but I can see the potential with all the plug ins available.
Post 3 IP   flag post
txgreg66 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm working on...well, hassling my fantastic web designing sidekick...to promote my own Dallas listings.

This is still a work in progress, but essentially the listings page can very easily have other matterport users models displayed. The only drawback is limited to the rather dull matterport links or embed code. I don't really see what would be an advantage in addition to what @Tim or @RenderingSpace provide.

Next on my to do list is
- pop out + video + voiceover of 'how to use 3D' instructions
- summary video of home preview

3dhomes.photo/listings
(remember beta version, it's not live yet)

In the spirit of sharing, if you would like one more outlet to promote your models for free, let me know and I'll consider the responses.
Post 4 IP   flag post
CarlosFHdz private msg quote post Address this user
That looks really nice and professional, thanks for sharing.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Here's my latest and greatest Single Property Website template:

http://www.renderingspace.com/portal/26695-labrousse/

I think the absolute best delivery to a client isn't just the virtual tour but the story about the property which can only be told with all the extras.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Here's my 3rd iteration of the Single Property Website to showcase MP, galleries, maps, the story, and more.

Parrett Mountain:
http://labrousse.renderingspace.com/

Park Row:
http://22831parkrow.renderingspace.com/

If you're interested in a custom Matterport website of your own, private message me.
Post 7 IP   flag post
AerialMG private msg quote post Address this user
If you dont mind me asking what software are you using to do the layout picture tour in the smart gallery.
Post 8 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome layouts!! I would also like to know what web software you used to develop your individual pages.

Ron
Post 9 IP   flag post
@ron0987 Wordpress
Post 10 IP   flag post
AerialMG private msg quote post Address this user
If you dont mind me asking what software are you using to do the layout picture tour in the smart gallery.
Post 11 IP   flag post
gofastpro private msg quote post Address this user
@RenderingSpace I am very interested in setting up a site very similar to what you have done. Do you have a template that you can share or sell?
Post 12 IP   flag post
virtualshowingsla private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, @renderingspace Same question as @gofastpro

Thanks!
Post 13 IP   flag post
UnrealerAleksi private msg quote post Address this user
@RenderinSpace is using Unrealer Smart gallery product for mapping photos on a floorplan: www.unrealer.com

We are launching our player officially very soon. Our player is a responsive embeddable "Real Estate Mediaplayer", where you can display matterport models, videos, photos, layouts and maps. It works in every size and device very nicely.

Regarding the Smart Gallery feature: Now you need to upload a floorplan yourself, but soon we will incorporate a "one-click" floorplan generation from matterport models.

If anybody wants to try our software, I can create you a test account!
Post 14 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@UnrealerAleksi
This set up and display is very nice, how do you create the floor plan for the interactive view? I am interested in more info on your software.

Ron
Post 15 IP   flag post
UnrealerAleksi private msg quote post Address this user
Attached is a pic of the mapping system. Everything is very easy and takes about 5 minutes per listing.

1. Upload photos
2. Upload floorplan(s)
3. Arrange photos to right floorplans
4. Tag photo spot on the floorplan and set the angle of the photo

Thats it! Public link and iframe-code is automatically generated!

Post 16 IP   flag post
101437 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?