Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceBusiness FormsScans

Service Agreements3112

james private msg quote post Address this user
What do YOU make sure your customers know/agree to before you show up and scan?

For example, do you stress the point that you will turn up and scan the property as it is, and that it is not your job to clean up mess?

Please feel free to share.
Post 1 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
I tell the client that the pain and the beauty of it is that it is an "honest medium"

Buyers don't feel tricked

But we can't fix anything
Post 2 IP   flag post
@ArtisticConcepts Agree - important that the customer knows that this camera, in particular, can't lie. Unlike a wide angle lens shot that is purposefully deceiving.

Property owners may not like this, but it is better in the long run.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Most of my realtor clients are pretty well prepared. I do a fair share of prepping homes and businesses when it comes to making things tidy. I will also swap lightbulbs between rooms if needed.

I want to be rehired!
Post 4 IP   flag post
@Metroplex360 I think it would be unfair just to turn up and scan without giving your client any info on what's needed.
It IS fair to tell them exactly how to prep the space, then if they ignore your (hopefully) detailed tips, that's their problem. You want to be rehired but you don't want to be treated like a fool.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
I send them a checklist when they book (new client) existing ones know the rules.
I have an email address specifically for this purpose. The signature has information with hyperlinks for terms and conditions and a checklist and a request for any branding. This way I prepare them so they are aware the property needs to be staged just like an open house. It has definitely helped and saves issues when the place is not ready. Learn from experience
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
Staging document provided to client via email.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101437 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?