Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Address Specific WebsiteGoDaddySingle Property WebsitesVanity URL

How Created: this Single Property Website3109

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
A Member of the We Get Around Referral Network emailed me:

"I want my single-page websites to look just like the one..."
www.1948northsidedrive.info
"... are there any discounts that apply as a WGA Standard member?"

1. We Get Around uses WP3D Models WordPress Plug-in to create these Single Property Websites (branded, unbranded, embed code)
2. We use GoDaddy to create the custom URL and re-direct to the URL generated by WP3D Models (so we get the SEO benefit)
3. We use Inspirational Views to create FLY-IN 3D Videos
4. Not shown: We use real3Destates for listings under 3,500 sq ft
5. For the still images, the agent used their own Pro
6. For the 2D Floor Plans, we use Blue-Sketch (We like including the We Get Around logo instead of the Matterport logo; 1-day turnaround instead of 2-days; and custom labels/measurements
7. For the outdoor 360ºs we used a Ricoh Theta S Camera and host the images on round.me (We use both Matterport 36oº outdoor views and the Ricoh Theta S)
8. Typically, we use Vimeo to host our 300+ videos
9. We will be using custom designed VR Viewers from Unofficial Cardboard to do VR demos for our clients
BTW, for the "Handwritten" videos below, we use 3-MOD

Dan

Post 1 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
The Floor plan files that go into WP3D platform are 1920x1080px in size. If you want to avoid cropping and resizing your floor plan files you can order them in this size directly from us.

Blue-Sketch floor plans also come without any branding, or with your or your customer logo as Dan mentions. Either with or without a disclaimer of your preference.

We can make them in black and white, our default color (in Dan's example), or any color you want.

We provide measurements in imperial and metric.

Turnaround time one business day. After you set us up as a Collaborator you order with a push of a button (share with us and we do the rest).

We're also one dollar cheaper than Matterport floor plans, and you can call me and talk to a real person in US Central Time. We're drawing these babies in New Orleans with love.

Petra Soderling
www.Blue-Sketch.com
[Please PM me]
Post 2 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Can't beat Petra's personal touch and attention to detail. With this service, you never need to order from matterport again.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Reminder that it is easy, fast and inexpensive to create a vanity URL that makes it much easier for an agent to promote in a postcard mailing. Best, Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Another thing you can do is "Mask" the domain. This gives the ability to hide the location of the final url it goes to and makes it seem like they have a whole website dedicated to the listing.

Additionally if you use www.subdivisionhomeforsale.com rather than address then by reusing the domain the MP would have a domain that would rank page one on yahoo bing and google in time (about a year of using it).

This video talks about it but I have another one I will dig up from years ago that shows page one google ranking from it

Post 5 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod

I just wanted to let you and everyone else know that the .info sites on Godaddy are on sale now for .99, $1.17 after fees. It is like buying domains at the dollar store!

At that price, you don't have any reason not to use them. I have been using the .info for months now and my clients love it. I love it now that it is like 3 for 1.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@justinv

AWESOME! And, thank you for sharing.

This is SO BIG AND IMPORTANT, it deserves its own, new discussion.

Can you start a new discussion on this topic? Include examples of your .info links? Other info too?

Thanks again!!! (!!!)

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
101641 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?