Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business PlanMarketingStrategyTips

Word Tracks2880

Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
I was hoping to put together a word track for cold calling clients. Can anyone share what has worked best for them. Our end goal to get a meeting with a realtor or broker. We do not want to disclose pricing over the phone and we want to leave them wanting more so they are excited to meet with us. I'm looking forward to hear how everyone approaches cold call.s
Post 1 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
In sort, I first design a flyer that I will send either before of after (once I get all of their cards and they are always on the counter when you walk in).

You will pretty much only ever meet the receptionist, get her name and the name of the Broker in charge. Ask when they do sales meetings and if you can talk to someone that can say yes.
Leave the same flyer you designed and will send in an e-mail either before or after. Take your i pad in and have a doll house view already pulled up and ready to show.

To receptionist " Have you seen or heard of this new 3D technology... it's amazing... can I show you... (just be ready and show her or him the doll house view and how it moves, trust me you should have their interest peaked.
Then just follow up afterwards and talk with that Broker and get your sales meeting.
Good Luck...
Douglas
Post 2 IP   flag post
101422 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?