Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
IndustryMarketingReal EstateRealtorsVideo

MP Facebook AD 4 Display App and a Video2838

GeorgeK private msg quote post Address this user
Sometimes I wonder if Matterport is trying to shoot them self in the foot. I am a broker and an owner of one of the systems and now I see an advertisement for an App that will allow a Realtor to share the technology without owning the system. The Service Provider system is a failure when looking at it from my perspective as I have never got a single referral from Matterport and I use it in all my promotional video to gain clients. I see nothing to share it with the public to show how cool it is. They are still relying on Realtors to sell the system for them before it has acceptance. I am in a large market and the percentage of Matterports posted is very very low. I can not confirm this but I would say it is about 1.5% OK, I will get off my high horse and share a new approach in a video that links to my web page. No mention of a Matterport in this one it is 17.5 seconds long.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@GeorgeK

Can you screen grab the ad and post here?

Dan

P.S. And thank you for sharing your videos...
Post 2 IP   flag post
GeorgeK private msg quote post Address this user
I looked for the advertisement again but it has dropped off my Facebook page, it was a sponsored "feed' and those fall off. If I see it again I will post it. It was most likely directed or to Realtors so I bet I see it again. The person has to write to them to get the app.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101437 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?