Promoted Post

----

Video A: I am a Matterport Photographer (Info)

Video C: I am a Matterport Photographer (Info)

Video B: I am a Real Estate Agent using Matterport (Info)

Facebook Ads with Animated Marketing Videos

So that you can run Facebook Ads - using videos provided by the We Get Around Referral Network - you can receive the .mp4 file of two (2) of these videos (above) and/or these videos (below) when you prepay 12 months of Standard:

Animated Marketing Videos – customized with your contact info – created by Animamos
"Handwritten" Explainer White Board Videos – created by 3-MOD

To receive the .mp4 file of one or two of your videos, please use this Order Form to:

✓ give your okay to charge your credit card on file for 12 months of Standard Membership
✓ provide the link(s) for your video(s)

Within two business days, We Get Around will send you a link to a shared Dropbox to received the .mp4 file(s), if we have already created your video.

Not yet a Member of the We Get Around Referral Network and would like to pre-pay for 12 months of Standard Membership to take advantage of this opportunity, Join Here, which also includes an hour Skype chat with me to help you succeed faster. (Please allow 30 days for your video(s) to be produced.)

Best,

Dan

Video 1A for Real Estate Agents that use Matterport: Selling your home? Now What? (Info)

Video 2A – Matterport Pros: Are you winning 100 percent of your listing presentations? (Info)

Video 3: [New!] You Write :60 Promo | We Create It (Info)