Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business PlanCartoBlueMarketingPricingStrategy

Vacation Rentals?2764

Lahaina, Hawaii
photosbyhopsing private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Forum, I'm in the research phase right now before I purchase a camera (or more?)and jump right in. I can see some of the frustrations that go along with any new venture. But the potential upside with this company looks absolutely phenomenal.
One market that looks interesting is the Vacation Rental Market. I would love to hear some really good success stories.
Monthly prices, marketing methods and even hard knocks don'ts?
Please if you could and thank you very much.
Post 1 IP   flag post
immersiveprop private msg quote post Address this user
VRBO won't integrate our tours with their site. That has been a huge drawback to getting into this market.
Post 2 IP   flag post
alx3D private msg quote post Address this user
I became a VRMA member presented at the national conference, spent thousands of dollars marketing and made thousands of phone Calls. I had 3 jobs schedule that would have been good but all 3 cancelled on me last min. I think the end result was me just selling a lot of cameras for Matterport.
Post 3 IP   flag post
PhotoJoe private msg quote post Address this user
Is that the same site as HomeAway?
Post 4 IP   flag post
RandyAggie private msg quote post Address this user
Are their any rental sites that will integrate our tours?
Post 5 IP   flag post
suncoastskyview private msg quote post Address this user
1.) The MP camera is breathtakingly expensive.
2.) Using the MP camera is very time consuming, tedious and boring.

When they find out about the above, that MP Camera goes up for sale and they call us instead.
Post 6 IP   flag post
CartoBlue private msg quote post Address this user
I represent CartoBlue (www.cartoblue.com) based in Destin, FL. We work a lot in the Vacation Rental industry and offer a lot of complementary products. Our most popular product right now is our Interactive Maps that showcase property portfolio location and are fully customizable to allow for the integration of Matterport Tours. We are offering 10% off all of our products to Basic, Standard, and Premium members. Our maps currently integrate with a handful of Vacation Rental PMS systems and are building out more each month. I'm open to further conversations on how you can offer these as white-label products in your area to help build your Matterport tour business to penetrate this market.
Post 7 IP   flag post
TourMySpace private msg quote post Address this user
Lets all pitch in and create a site that we can have fully integrated with MP and has the best features for Rental Market.

What about AirBnB? Anyone gotten into that market?

Bill
Post 8 IP   flag post
CartoBlue private msg quote post Address this user
AirBnB is testing Matterport in the Sonoma Select market and may be bringing it to other test markets soon. There is a Vacation Rental site coming soon that supports Matterport tours I found, called Vacation.Vision - Looks promising for us to sell as an add-on product for individual rental owners looking to promote their property with Matterport tours.
Post 9 IP   flag post
101721 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?