Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business PlanMarketingReal EstateRealtors

WP3D Models Shout-Out2692

Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
I just need to give shout-out to Ross from WP3D Models at https://wp3dmodels.com/ I purchased the product a couple days ago and he has been nothing short of amazing, even as I ask some very amateaur questions. He even helped me get my wordpress site working with his plugin. We didn't buy the product right away, because well as a new company we were cutting corners to save money. After seeing what it does, the advantages of it, and my realtors responses, I wouldn't go without. This takes Matterport Models to the next level! Here's and example of my very first model put together with WP3D http://v360u.com/3d-model/english-oaks/skinned/)

Thanks for an amazing product and incredible support Ross.

Brad
Post 1 IP   flag post
Gibbsboro, NJ
Radie842 private msg quote post Address this user
I need to understand why WP3D is needed?
Sorry i am a newbie
Post 2 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
What industry are you in or getting into?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Gibbsboro, NJ
I am starting a 3D Tour business, like most people here. Mainly real estate
Post 4 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
Take a look at the single page website in my original posting. It's so smooth. Just by inputting the information and Matterport model number I can make a smooth single page site to give clients. As well as change the cover image of the VT and even put their company logo. It's so flawless!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Gibbsboro, NJ
Ohhh I see, I am learning. It looks great. What does the product cost and is it complicated to use?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all,

If you'd like to enhance your WP3D site with floor plans like We Get Around did here https://gallery.we-get-around.com/3d-model/403-rivercliff-point-marietta-ga-30067/skinned/

I can provide the floor plans in the correct file size (1920x1080) and format (.jpg) so you can just drop them into the platform. (Ross please correct me if this was incorrect).

The floor plans can be unbranded or I can put any logo in them you like.

- Petra Soderling, Blue-Sketch.com
sales@blue-sketch.com
Tel (917) 291 2533
Post 7 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all...

Jumping in to thank @htimsabbub23 for the really nice plug here....you really made my day.

@Radie842, You can use WP3D Models for free if you're a Standard or Premium member of the We Get Around Referral Network, or it can be purchased separately. If you have other questions, you may also find a number of answers in our "20 Questions with WP3D Models" thread.

@PetraSoderling, yes, you've got the correct file size (1920x1080) noted...thx!

Thx again guys...Ross
Post 8 IP   flag post
ScanMan private msg quote post Address this user
+ 1 Ross's service is second to none and his product is amazing.
Post 9 IP   flag post
ThreeDImaging private msg quote post Address this user
Htimsabbub23,
Really nice job on the single property site. I am also fairly new to photography as well as Matterport. After information about the house you have some pictures of the house. I'm guessing those weren't pulled out of the scan, they look like their HDR pictures. How long does it take you to edit them like that and what program do you use?
Post 10 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
@persin,

Thanks, The single page property site's look stunning because of the WP3D software behind it.

As for the images, you are 100% correct they are HDR. I find that for Real Estate that they work best because of the detail you can get without having window blowout. Don't get me wrong this can be achieved in many other ways, but for me, having multiple photographers shooting, it seems this is most consistent. Post processing Is a long tedious process. I currently use Lightroom to merge the photos and then also use lightroom to adjust color. I am no means an expert and am self taught, so I am sure there are better ways, and better photos out there, but I am happy with the results most the time.

If someone has a better method, please let us in on the secrete!
Post 11 IP   flag post
101745 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?