Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D Showcase

Large Scale Display of Showcase2643

benn1973 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Folks
I would like to display 3D showcase on a big screen and operate it like a touch screen, can anyone tell me what the tech is that would allow me to do this? Ive seen it at AREC 2016 but dont know what operates it.

Thanks

Benn
Post 1 IP   flag post
suncoastskyview private msg quote post Address this user
Get a large, (preferably TouchScreen) monitor with an HDMI input and an iPad HDMI-out adapter(about $40). Cable the two together and you will have it.

Sadly, 3D Showcase only runs on iPad. Let's hope they make it compatible with other devices. Frankly, I'm at a loss to understand why they focus exclusively on Apple iPad products when Android, Mac and PC's outsell iPads by a huge margin.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks but I am looking for something in the 70" or bigger range.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Santa Barbara
Lizzg private msg quote post Address this user
Get an iPad to hdmi converter cable and run the showcase to the monitor. An individual can operate the tour on the iPad while everyone else watches it on the monitor. I've done this once for a very small gathering and it was quite the hit, it worked great. I picked up the needed cable on Amazon.
Post 4 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
AppleTV, if you want wireless instead of hdmi cable.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
@suncoastskyview Apple is locked down more than a PC or android device...
Post 6 IP   flag post
I'm mainly looking to generate a web page run it on a stick computer but it's the motion device that picks up the hand gestures that I'm looking for to control the computer like a touch screen
Post 7 IP   flag post
vincent private msg quote post Address this user
I would take a look at smartboards, more expensive than a regular monitor I think they have these advanced controls in place. I think you can get them 70"
Post 8 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
Here is a link to a smart board that is on sale. Seems like a good price for a 70" screen at $1300.00. This is only available for 17 more hours.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Wow what a price If I lived in the States I would snavel one of these
Post 10 IP   flag post
101646 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?