Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceProblems

Won't Upload from Capture App2633

dronie private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

I have finished 2 models today, and was ready to upload them when neither model is loading. The first model says it is uploaded to the cloud, "Model Unchanged" is the error I get if I try to upload them again. I go into my.matterport.com and I have NO processing models today, which I should have two.

I have duplicated one showcase and it is at 0%, while the other one is not doing anything. I cant reupload it, nor is it in my my.matterport.com

What the hell do I do considering I have clients who are waiting on this!!

Hope all of you experienced scanners can help me out here!

Thanks,

Dronie
Post 1 IP   flag post
Property3dNZ private msg quote post Address this user
I'm having the same issues and it's been happening the last 3 days. I've had to use home wifi and I've had to restart the iPad before it would start loading
Post 2 IP   flag post
I am using Home Wifi currently, and I have no idea what to do. Should I duplicate the original model, than delete the original mode, than upload the duplicate?!? Sorry, I am panicking.

Honestly, a bit freaked out since my clients are also getting a floor plan, so this delay is really screwing with me!
Post 3 IP   flag post
What I did was
- restart the iPad
- turn the wifi off and on again
- reopen the app
- go back into the scan and do a small modification (extend a trim line or something slightly) and reupload
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Property3dNZ
What I did was
- restart the iPad
- turn the wifi off and on again
- reopen the app
- go back into the scan and do a small modification (extend a trim line or something slightly) and reupload

I tried that exact method, do a small modification, takes 2 seconds to finish, than I press Upload one more time to get an error of "Model UnChanged, You have not changed this model since it was last uploaded"

I made a small modification before I pressed Upload, and still nothing on my.matterport. :/
Post 5 IP   flag post
I'm sorry you're going to have to contact MP for help!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Have you done a "soft reset" of the iPad? Hold down the power button at the same time as the round menu button - the iPad will shut down and the apple will come up - keep holding until it goes away and turn it back on again
Post 7 IP   flag post
alsangio private msg quote post Address this user
Did you upgrade to iOS 10? Hopefully that's is not the origin of the issue
Post 8 IP   flag post
I am running iOS 9.3.5, not upgrading to that haha!

I will try the soft reset.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I'm running 9.3.5 as well its getting really really annoying though!!! This has happened to me with 5 scans over the last 3 days
Post 10 IP   flag post
I did a scan last Sunday, that was fine, did 2 today, and now this! Soft Reset did nothing, guess I have to let my clients know that it is out of my control.
Post 11 IP   flag post
You need to contact MP ASAP!!!
Post 12 IP   flag post
@Property3dNZ I left them a phone call on there support line ugent, assuming that is the only way to get a hold of them.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Yup thats it I also email the support team as well. I'm not sure what your time difference is there but I find that I'm lucky if they get back to me in 12 hours. They will also very helpfully tell you that you shouldn't promise a 24 hour turn around!
Post 14 IP   flag post
@Property3dNZ Thanks, I just did that! Yeah, I am going to change my turn over time. What do you tell your clients? I have been saying 24hrs for the past 50 listings I have done.
Post 15 IP   flag post
@dronie honestly I still say 24 hour turn around - generally in my experience I've had issues with very few - it's only when properties are really big (like 500SQM plus) then I say it could take 48hours
Post 16 IP   flag post
Left countless messages on there Support URGENT line, and many emails. Still not reponse, so I am hoping someone will reach out to me since this is VERY urgent.

@Property3dNZ Do you know if MatterPort is able to upload from there end? I send them all the files, and they can upload it from the office, and not from the iPad?

Also, should I upgrade to iOS 10?
Post 17 IP   flag post
CaseySmith private msg quote post Address this user
Im having the same issue and even after countless emails from support this one included I am still having no joy. To me now its a dead weight with no value.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the steps below:
1 On a Mac or Windows PC, install the free version of iExplorer (i.e. 'Demo' Version) from the following site - https://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/ - Click the blue Download button next to the orange Buy button.
2 Connect the iPad to the computer and launch iTunes.
If your version of iTunes is newer than 12.2, you'll need to open iTunes Preferences and choose the Advanced tab. Make sure the "Share iTunes Library XML with other applications" option is checked.
3 Open the iExplorer application (click 'Continue with Demo' if necessary), and from the left column - single-click 'Apps'.
4 In the center column of the iExplorer application, you'll see the list of all the apps in your iPad. Right-click on 'Capture' and choose Export to Folder.
Choose any folder you would like or create a new folder and click Export.
5 Within the folder to which you exported the Capture app, you'll see a new Documents folder with several subfolders. Please DO NOT compress the Documents folder into a single file.
6 If you don't already have a Box account, please go to https://www.dropbox.com/pricing/personal/ to sign up for your free DropBox.com account.
7 You should have received an email from DropBox.com with a link to a folder I created. Please click this link and enter your Box credentials to access it.
8 Drag the Documents folder from your computer into your Box folder within your web browser.
9 You're done. Thank you very much for your patience and cooperation. Now that we have your model's capture information, we hope to be able to force the upload and processing.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Look forward to your sharing link of Dropbox.
BTW, do not delete your original Document folder, just follow the instruction above to copy the entire folder and share with us. Upon receiving that, we will be able to re-process the model, as long as your model is ok.
Thanks,
Post 18 IP   flag post
@dronie Hey I'm sorry about the radio silence I have been moving house (in the rain ) I hope everything got sorted for you in the end - an update on what MP said is pretty helpful to everyone in case they may encounter the same issue!
Post 19 IP   flag post
PhotoJoe private msg quote post Address this user
CaseySmith,

I all of a sudden can't upload either. I have DropBox and just downloaded iExplorer. Could you please invite me to your Dropbox? info@joegoldsberry.com

BTW I called Matterport and they didn't seem to have an answer to this problem.

Thanks!
Post 20 IP   flag post
101636 20 20
This topic is archived. Start new topic?