Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 406 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,418 Page Views | 18,255 Unique Visitors | 24 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AlignmentProblemsScanning

Cursor problems (blue circles).2613

FuturePhotography private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Folks,

I did a very large villa last week and I am having problems with the cursor not aligning with the circles. I must say that I kept the scans further apart as I wasn't sure if I could get everything in 200 scans. I will be returning to the villa next week to add 2 rooms on the roof. Is there anything I can do to fix the cursor problem?

clickable text

Barry
Post 1 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
I just looked at your model and it's very impressive, well done on the shoot. I'm not sure what you mean by the cursor not aligning with the circles it seemed to work alright for me.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Standard
Wandsworth U.K.
RobinLycka private msg quote post Address this user
Are we not even gonna talk about the McLaren P1 £2.000.000 supercar in the garage?! I hope you have public liability insurance

Not sure what you mean about the cursor not aligning with the circles either. I don´t see any issues. Could you screenshot it?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thanks Gary . It was a challenge but definitely a good experience.

Yeah, I didn't know where else to park my car .

Sorry, I just saw that it only happens when in full screen. The screenshot doesn't show the cursor.

Post 4 IP   flag post
Standard
Wandsworth U.K.
Hmm, must be something browser or device specific. I´ts fine in full screen for me (imac 27", safari 9.1)

I´d recommend that you email Matterport support and include your device type and browser + version and that it´s in full screen only.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Very strange and funny because I am using a iMac 27" and Safari 9.1 :p.

Maybe too many tabs . If anyone can confirm they can see the problem, then I will write to MP. If it is just me, then I can live that.

Thanks for the feedback.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Standard
Wandsworth U.K.
@FuturePhotography This is going to sound stupid, but have you tried closing the tabs, restarting the computer and clearing the browser cache?

Haven´t seen or heard anyone else with the same problem, so I would assume it´s just a temporary local problem.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Model loads beautifully and shows great.

Incredible house (and car)!

I think I'd much rather spend my winter in Dubai then here... in 5 months or so we'll be having our winter temperatures of -40 degrees and colder outside. It's a struggle to leave the house for a job when it's that cold out.
Post 8 IP   flag post
carissa0316 private msg quote post Address this user
That was awesome! How long was the shoot for?
Post 9 IP   flag post
Yep, tried restarting and closing all the tabs.

Here is a link so you guys don't think I am making this up .

Thanks. It took me a total of three days to do both villas, the still photos and I had a little fun with the drone. Still working on editing all the material into one good video.

I can feel you Queen_City! In the summer we have 50 C which is just as bad! Here is a picture from my outdoor scan in 48 C heat!

Post 10 IP   flag post
101704 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?