Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseAdviceHelp WantedProblemsScanning

Uploading issue from ipad2596

CaseySmith private msg quote post Address this user
I am having huge issues uploading 2 projects I did yesterday. I have rebooted my iPad many times, I've rebooted the Internet modem as well, duplicated the projects and nothing is happening. There is also nothing in my accounts folder for me to be able to start the upload again. I hope someone can help as I am lost on any other ideas.

Kind regards

Casey
Post 1 IP   flag post
3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user
@CaseySmith I just uploaded two jobs with no issues so its not a Matterport issue, it has to do with your network.

I recommend trying the upload somewhere else for testing purposes. This way you can narrow down the issue.

Good luck.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Standard
Wandsworth U.K.
RobinLycka private msg quote post Address this user
Did you try closing all the apps on the ipad?

Did you try uploading through a different internet connection?

Did you try emailing Matterport support?
(If not include, capture app version, device/ios version).

Have you had succesfull uploads previously from the same ipad/connection ?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thank you for your help, I've done everything as above mentioned other than trying a seperate network. I've email Matterport as well but no reply from them yet.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Istanbul, Turkey
alirizacil private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,
I experienced same thing 2 times and after trying everything, i wrote mp support. They make me back up the capture with "i explorer" and send them via wetransfer. They manually did the process. This whole process took more than 1 week. I hope you would not need it.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Wow a week, lucky the client won't need it, I hope the error was fixable after your issues. Can I ask, how did you extract the files from your iPad.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Istanbul, Turkey
alirizacil private msg quote post Address this user
They mailed me very detailed explanation about how to do it. I searched it in my mail account. Here it is:

"On a Mac or Windows PC, install the free version of iExplorer (i.e. 'Demo' Version) from the following site - https://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/ - Click the blue Download button next to the orange Buy button.
Connect the iPad to the computer and launch iTunes.
If your version of iTunes is newer than 12.2, you'll need to open iTunes Preferences and choose the Advanced tab. Make sure the "Share iTunes Library XML with other applications" option is checked. (see screenshot here)
Open the iExplorer application (click 'Continue with Demo' if necessary), and from the left column - single-click 'Apps'.
In the center column of the iExplorer application, you'll see the list of all the apps in your iPad. Right-click on 'Capture' and choose Export to Folder.
Choose any folder you would like or create a new folder and click Export.
Within the folder to which you exported the Capture app, you'll see a new Documents folder with several subfolders. Please DO NOT compress the Documents folder into a single file.
If you don't already have a Box account, please go to https://www.box.com/pricing/personal/ to sign up for your free Box.com account.
You should have received an email from Box.com with a link to a folder I created. Please click this link and enter your Box credentials to access it.
Drag the Documents folder from your computer into your Box folder within your web browser.
You're done. Thank you very much for your patience and cooperation. Now that we have your model's capture information, we hope to be able to force the upload and processing."
Post 7 IP   flag post
101421 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?