Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Advice

Couple probably simple questions2572

Lmccauley57 private msg quote post Address this user
Just started scanning and have a few questions please;

1) Anyway to get rid of the little circles, that indicate where we scanned?

2)Anyway to slow down the tour. Sometimes fast and sometimes slow.

3)Do real estate agents prefer the guided tour or where their clients can select what rooms they want to go into?

Thank you in advance.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
1) You can hide scan locations in workshop. Just click on the scan you want to remove and then click hide.

Just know that those circles are there to let users know where they can navigate to. If you hide the scan location then individuals will not be able to navigate to that spot in the tour.

2) When you're in the tour you can hit "p" to change some of the navigation speeds, but I believe that has default settings and suspect you'd only do this if you wished to video capture. I assume if you're finding it faster or slower then it probably has to do with the internet speed.

3) Depends on the client. I, personally, don't go overkill on the highlight reel. I give one perspective of the main selling rooms but leave out areas like mechanical room, garage, etc.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101421 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?