Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 823 Unique Visitors
9,049 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,558 Page Views | 18,831 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business PlanMarketingReal EstateRealtorsStrategy

Increasing Public Demand in Real Estate2562

GeorgeK private msg quote post Address this user
Last night at a event I spoke to an friend (Realtor) and he said what I call the image revolution was very over rated and that he did not need the tools and had no "fear" of telling clients they do not need them and they will not change outcome. Of course I disagree, in fact were I one of his client and I kept seeing another agent use Matterport as a reason to select him. Well time will tell. Here is another video I did as listing advertisement, of course I mention Matterport. LOAD the Wagons!

Post 1 IP   flag post
jmprop private msg quote post Address this user
There will always be "naysayers". I also have Realtor associates who do not see, "recognize" the value. Think about how long it took Blockbuster to recognize that video streaming was totally disrupting their rental business. By the time they tried to move forward it was to late. The RE industry is a dynamic marketplace.
Change is difficult for many people, whatever industry or marketplace they may be involved in. When a market is disrupted with a new technology, there is always push back. Those who can see forward and think forward always benefit. Keep up the good work George!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Hasteninc private msg quote post Address this user
Surely, attractive images do good for sales, maybe your friend will also change his mind in some time.
We also propose you to try our virtual staging service, which helps to impress buyers and sell faster.
Hasten is leading company in NYC, among our partners are Compass, Douglas Elliman, and Corcoran. We would be glad to cooperate with you as well.
You can find more info and examples of our work here:
www.hasten.me
Post 3 IP   flag post
101602 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?