Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Help Wanted

MP2VR - Where's the data stored?2560

ScanMan private msg quote post Address this user
Im new to the Samsung Galaxy S6 or any Android phone for that matter and I would like to remove some data from the MP2VR app. Where can I find the data that Iv'e downloaded for individual models and can I access this data in order to remove models from my phone if I don't want certain models showing for some clients that are seeing my demos?
Post 1 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @jnash

Look for the My Files app it should be one of the apps included with your phone. Launch My Files then go to Download History. From there you will see all the files you have downloaded onto your phone. In the upper right corner of your screen tap on the 3 dots and select Select. A box will appear next to each downloaded file. Check the files you wish to delete and then tap on the trash can. That's it the file will be deleted.
Post 2 IP   flag post
ScanMan private msg quote post Address this user
Perfect - Thanks @GarySnyder thats going to be really helpful when I need to add and remove certain demos for specific clients.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101438 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?