Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Newbies

Like the Night Before Christmas!2518

vchelf private msg quote post Address this user
I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa to show up. My Matterport camera is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I've followed Dan's checklist and purchased the tripod. The leveling head was delivered broken so another one shipped out and will also be delivered tomorrow. Thanks Amazon for the complimentary one day delivery service.

I appreciate all the tips and suggestions on the forum. Now it's time to go out there and get some experience.

Hopefully, I'll post my first video for critique real soon.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@vchelf

I hope Santa continues to be nice to you.

Thanks for the shout-out on the Matterport Gear and Accessories shopping list that I curate.

One of the advantages of being an Amazon Affiliate is that I see what Matterport Pros are buying. (It's just a running list of purchases and I don't know whom purchased what.)

So, I am constantly looking to see if what else Matterport Pros are buying to crowd-source other gear and accessories to add to the list.

We updated the shopping list - and experience - recently, so hopefully, it was a good shopping experience for you.

Best,

Dan
"Santa Claus"
Post 2 IP   flag post
101635 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?