Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Help Wanted

About Those Yellow "Push Pins" on the Map2435

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post

---

If you click on one of the yellow "Push Pins" on the Map, you will see Matterport Spaces 3D tours created by We Get Around Referral Network Basic, Standard and Premium Members.

Want to showcase your Matterport Spaces on the Map? Simply join the We Get Around Referral Network. Compare Plans | Benefits

For the We Get Around Referral Network Map, please click here.

I look forward to seeing your Matterport Spaces on the We Get Around Gallery Map and We Get Around Referral Network Map.

Obsessed with helping you succeed faster

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
Where do we input these?
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

@pixelray

Since you are already a Member - thank you - please go to your profile page and add/change your three Matterport Spaces 3D Tours (please see above). The "yellow pins" will refresh automatically within 24 hours.

I am a tired puppy and @YairPepez and I are up early for a scan Wednesday (17 August 2016). If you have follow-up questions, I can answer them tomorrow ...

ZZZZzzzzzzz....

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
Sleep well...but just a quick question...I have had those filled in forever and I never got yellow pins. Is it b/c I needed to "update" them?
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@pixelray

Thanks for your patience. I am escalating to @MikeW to trouble-shoot and circle back to you about your three examples.

Thanks for your patience.

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Tech
mikew private msg quote post Address this user
@pixelray thanks for pointing out this problem. You're right - your examples were added to your profile in the correct format but they did not appear on the map. Your examples are now on the map:

https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/tours-gallery.php

It turns out there is a problem syncing the profile updates with the pins on the map. This afternoon I added each pin individually which resulted in 59 new tours getting added to the Gallery. So the map is much busier now.

But we still need to examine/fix the map to update automatically or at least once every 24 hours.

Thanks for your patience.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101635 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?