Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceScans

Conversion of Matterport scan to a SqFt diag2362

Cabrahams private msg quote post Address this user
A client of mine wrote me the following as he is looking to use these scans for properties he's converting. I did a test scan for him last week. I was wondering if anyone might have any suggestions on where to go for this less than the $40 Matterport is looking to charge:

So I was looking at conversion of the scan to a sqft diagram. Matter port wants 40. Do you have a third party service that's cheaper? My other thought was to get the point map conversion and send it to an architect in the Philippines to convert it.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Charlie
Post 1 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Charlie,

most floor plan tools have a free version where you can yourself easily just draw the outline of the floor and the sw gives you the square footage. Someone mentioned SketchUp, I am using RoomSketcher.

If you'd like a finalized 2D floor plan created we do it for USD 34.95 and we give you the square footage as well. Delivery time one business day, and unlike Matterport we don't put any logos on the floor plans.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Cabrahams private msg quote post Address this user
Hey @PetraSoderling, the guy I had been inquiring on behalf of reached out to me yesterday out of the blue in response to your response on this question. Can you email me directly with your business email? I will send out an email cc'ing him as I would like to make sure that what you do is what he's looking for.

Thanks,

Charlie
Post 3 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the email Charlie. Will continue the discussion in that thread.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101636 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?