Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Tips

MUG Forum Member Struggling to Get Business2336

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

A MUG Forum Member reached out to me by email today (2 August 2016) for help.

The Member's email appears below in its entirety. It's likely that many of you feel the same way; just not vocal about it.

Can you suggest some MUG Forum posts that the Member read about business development, marketing, starting out, etc.?

Much thanks!

Dan

------

"Thank you for creating this forum, there are so many useful tricks and tips that have helped prepare me more."

"I bought my camera in Feb this year and spent a month building my website and brand. The last couple of months have been extremely tough. My approach to finding new business has been a lot of cold calling, of which a few have come to fruition through weeks of nurturing and call backs."

"However, these 'greenlit' projects will only transpire in Sept & Oct. In the meantime, I have nothing booked for this month yet."

"I have one realtor who is using me for all their listings going forward but I could do with having a scan booked on a daily basis. His words and not mine were 'Realtors are cheap and greedy, they don't want to spend money on listings'. My client is willing to pay because they believe in the product and they're also a boutique real estate agency."

"My prices are low for now and the 3D Spaces come with complimentary still photos. I've approached hundreds of agents individually from the likes of KW, Remax, Coldwell, you name it but they just do not want to spend. "

"If you have any suggestions on how to generate more business without subscribing to your services (can't afford it right now) then I am all ears Sir!"

------
Post 1 IP   flag post
StevenHattan private msg quote post Address this user
Have Mr. Struggles call me direct.
Post 2 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
What is the market like in wherever the heck it is you're working? What is the range of $ houses are going for? That will get the ball rolling.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Omaha, NE
judysmithre private msg quote post Address this user
Have him contact Luxury Realtors who have buyers from other countries. Long distance buyers love Matterport 3D spaces. Make sure they are aware that it creates floor plans of each level. Explain to them the link to it goes in the virtual tour link of the mls so there is nothing else they need to do. I put it on my brochures too:
See Matterport 3D Space at JudySmithTeam.com
Post 4 IP   flag post
Portland, Oregon
Jake private msg quote post Address this user
I've only met a small handful of Real Estate Agents who hire one guy for photos and somebody else for Matterport. They want everything done fast (cheap) and easy. And I've yet to meet anyone who thinks the stills you create with a Matterport are worth anything.

If you don't want to offer DSLR photos in addition to the Matterport, perhaps you could reach out to all the RE Photographers in the area and offer THEM your services. They've already spent years building a client list, and they could white label the Matterport under their name. Tell them they could add $50 on to your cost since they don't even have the Matterport, and you both make money.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Related Matterport User Group Forum thread:

Business is Slow: 25 ideas from 25 Matterport Pros

Other MUG Forum threads to help this Pro?

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
101436 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?