Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Pricing

Victoria Canada CTV coverage | Real Pricing?2274

davidpylyp private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you for the CTV coverage

"The service is costed by square footage, ranging from $109 for smaller floor plans up to $169 for homes between 3,000 and 4,000 square feet.

With a relatively low cost in a red-hot real estate market like Victoria’s – the technology is in high demand.

“The demand is insane,” said Proper Measures 3-D technician Dylan Van Wyk. “It’s absolutely crazy. We don’t really advertise the 3-D scanning because we are so absolutely busy with it already.”

CTV (Vancouver Island) 26 July 2016

'Like a Video Game': Virtual Reality Meets Victoria's Red-Hot Real Estate Market

$109 provides no income

PLEASE think about what I will need to compete with
Post 1 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Is this link your company or of a competitor? If you then Awesome Job Guys. More and more should get on TV. If a competitor then I'm sure many here can give advice. Do you have a website I can look at? I went to website on your profile and saw real estate agent website.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@davidpylyp Looks like you may need to pay homeowners or agents for the privilege of scanning.

Perhaps that's the scanning price that the agent charges a homeowner?

Perhaps that's the scanning price and then there is a hosting price and an amount due at closing?

Perhaps this was an introductory price?

No one can make a living at this price.

To make the competition irrelevant, please see this Matterport User Group Forum post:

Matterport Competitors Beating You on Price?

BTW, how many factual errors did you count in this news coverage?

Dan

P.S. Bundle / Bundle / Bundle
Post 3 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user
$109 CAD = $82 USD for scanning a small home.
I never heard such a low fee. It doesn't seem very sustainable in the long term if that's the only service somebody provides.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
It has to be sponsored by the agent. Like the get a free matterport scan pitch. I like it better because its doing what we are talking about. Thinking that is real price and scaring away competitors. If you said free then we all would know its not and coming from someone.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
so if you become a member here at a certain service level you get two promotional videos. You can choose the one that offers a FREE one. That would top their deal ;-)
Post 6 IP   flag post
Property3dNZ private msg quote post Address this user
Wow that's a crazy price! I don't understand how any business can survive on that kind of money!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
That's the price. He's in Victoria, the island just off Vancouver. His prices are so low and it makes no sense as he is the only one there. Not sure why he is bastardising the market.remeber to take off the processing fee from that as well (about $25 cad)
Matt, if you are on this forum. Put your prices up man. It's worth more than that...
Post 8 IP   flag post
101631 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?