Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 488 Unique Visitors
9,049 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,567 Page Views | 18,421 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceNewbiesReal EstateRealtorsTips

Zillow and other major Listing sights?2235

cire385 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

First of all, this forum is extremely helpful. Thank yall for all the hard work that has gone into this.

I am a photographer that is looking to buy a matterport to take my business to the next level.

My question, and I am sorry if this has already been covered, is once the scan is complete and you have the matterport link and HTML code of your scan is the realtor able to link it directly to the major sights like zillow or houses.com ?

Or is the link that matterport provides only available on the realtors personal websites, and they need to find a way to direct web traffic from the major sites back to theirs to view the 3D models?

I want to make sure I can cover any questions that may come up when meeting with my clients, this seemed like a question I would ask, but maybe irrelevant. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Eric
Post 1 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome @cire385

matterport link can go into the virtual tour field and can be put in the MLS so long as its unbranded (have to make sure there is no for sale sign in your scan too). HTML I don't what you are referring to. If you bought WP3DModels then you can put that url of the listing website it creates for you into the MLS or national websites as well.
Post 2 IP   flag post
cire385 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Glenn!

WP3DModels looks interesting I can see some big advantages with that.

Still trying to work out the full business plan.

Your YouTube has been helpful as well.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
The thing about WP3DModels is this. Give client a url like yourdomain/3d-model/address-of-property/[code to show scan unbranded]

They put it in the MLS and now YOUR website gets the search engine juice. Not just on your clients's site but all National websites and thousands of agent and broker sites that use IDX. Look at a zillow listing and you will the views since listing....usually a few thousand. Take that times all the major national websites and then add the thousands of agent and broker websites that all have that virtual tour link. Who DOESN'T click on the virtual tour these days. Then even if the home isnt exactly what they want they stay around to play with this cool technology. All clicks, all time spent on it google sees it and gives YOUR url the credit.

google an address of a property and you see all the sites that show as a result? well with this software ALL the clicks to see virtual tour YOU get credit for and the fact that 3D tours people spend a minimum of 7 minutes to view? google gives all scan urls you provide this way more ranking. The more pages your site has like this the more your overall site ranks. Its the best $199 you could spend and THAT isnt the reason people buy it. Listing websites with insane customization is another but there is more. The SEO benefit alone you would spend at least $1000/yr. But how about competing agents that see the scan and look at the url and back track it to you. You get business that way too. With matterport link you get nothing. I don't work for them FYI but if you have a business and DON'T have this software then you are handicapping your business.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Oh man....@GlennTremain, you're the best. Thank you for the glowing review of WP3D Models. It is so appreciated.

Hi @cire385, I'm Ross and I'm the developer behind WP3D Models. I hope you'll reach out if you have any questions.

Cheers guys!
Post 5 IP   flag post
alsangio private msg quote post Address this user
Hello @rpetersn, I am currently in the process of getting into the MP business. Could you please explain to me why I need WP3D model?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @alsangio - Thanks for your interest! I'm afraid I'm just stepping away from the screen for the day & most of the weekend....please excuse the short response here.

There is a lot of information that you may find valuable on our website at wp3dmodels.com, specifically the FEATURES page.

There's also a very informative "20 Questions" thread on our software here:

20 Questions with WP3D Models

Would you be interested in reading through some of those items and then reaching back out to me with any specific questions?

Thanks in advance!
Post 7 IP   flag post
alsangio private msg quote post Address this user
@rpetersn thank you! Will read and get back to you!
Post 8 IP   flag post
101600 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?