Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Cabrahams private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone offer packaged pricing?

Matterport, Hi Res Imaging, Floor plans?

Would be interested to see what's out there? You can private message me if you don't feel comfortable putting it out there for all to see.

Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
i think everybody's got to know their market and price accordingly. i'm in a weird market where there is the highest $ property in the country nearly as well as quarter million stuff and below. realtors are different. even some high end ones are cheap. a couple of low end ones want tours and i accommodate them. you have to target your $ to the individual client. be realistic and know what your minimum fee would be for a scan and work from there. sure, why not discount a full package, if that's what it takes.
Post 2 IP   flag post
davidpylyp private msg quote post Address this user
I found a fellow member today offering a package price 349 for a 3000 square foot house and then 5 cents per square foot.

I wont complete at that level
Thats below 11 cents psf

Whats the point
Post 3 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
i do not understand sq ft pricing. i think more on hourly terms plus expenses. and even then, i bill on "levels". the base is $500. if it take less time than normal, then maybe $400, but if it's really big then maybe $700 or whatever. no one seems to mind. this is MP only. photos (which is what i do mainly) is additional. and yes, if requested i will mark down the whole package a little, but my clients don't seem to care. the clients i do not have, do, i reckon.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
There's a nationwide campaign going around offering packages nobody commented on 2 months ago. https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/1839/bdx-new-home-ad-questions/
Post 5 IP   flag post
KateKratochvil private msg quote post Address this user
I charge .10 per sqft, and that includes my full set of professional photos. I say professional, because I have been an RE Photographer for 9 years. The photos I include with my 3D package are of the same quality and quantity that I deliver for any photo shoot I am hired to do. What's the point? I'm still making between 40-80 bucks an hour, including drive time and post processing. Works for me. To each their own!
Post 6 IP   flag post
101436 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?