Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BayAreaAdam private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone else been experiencing super-slow uploads over the last few days? My captures used to zip right over to Matterport in a minute or two - now they are stuck on 0% for a long time and eventually get through. Is it just me?

(Same equipment, same size models)

Thanks for your feedback
Post 1 IP   flag post
3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user
I think they need to invest little more in serves it is slowing down and workshop loads only when it wants.
Post 2 IP   flag post
kenangiguere private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, I've had the same issue. I just did a tiny apartment, only about 20 scans and it took 5 hours to upload. All of mine have been taking anywhere from 30 minutes to many hours just to upload. I was beginning something was wrong with my iPad! I've tried several different networks. Also it seems to take a long time to download models to the iPad iOS app.
Post 3 IP   flag post
3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user
I had another issue it said model was already uploaded and then two models showed up... ?????
Post 4 IP   flag post
Cleveland, OH
CLE3D private msg quote post Address this user
Most days I'll scan two properties and the last couple of weeks once I get back to my desk and upload, one of them will upload almost instantaneously and the other will take upwards of an hour or more. Furthermore, it's not always the earlier scan or later scan that goes quickly. I actually re-uploaded the model the first time it happened because I figured the was no way it actually finished that fast.
Post 5 IP   flag post
BayAreaAdam private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for all the responses. I guess it's not just me. Not sure if I'm happy about that or not...
Post 6 IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
I experience the same slow upload speed and also slow loading of the workshop as well as some of my showcases.

I'm based in South Africa and thought it was the international sea link but when it's the same in the USA then it seems that Matterport are having a problem.
Post 7 IP   flag post
leeverdon private msg quote post Address this user
Same here folks. I have AT&T GigaPower where my upload speed currently averages around 250Mbps! So it's not a problem on my end.

What I do is e-mail Matterport Support and complain and miraculously the upload finishes within a few minutes.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101436 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?