Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
Giraffe360 Gaussian Splats
Last 24 Hours: 269 Unique Visitors
9,540 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 13,261 Page Views | 9,047 Unique Visitors | 15 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Insta360

Made an in-browser player for .insv files21725

perica private msg quote post Address this user
Hey all,

Here's a side project I've been working on: insv-player.com

I got tired of opening Insta360 Studio just to check what I'd shot, so I made a page where you drop an .insv file and it plays right in the browser, stitched and stabilized. The file stays on your computer and nothing gets uploaded. There's no install and no account.

It plays video from the X3, X4, X5, X6, ONE RS and Antigravity A1. If your X3 or X4 split a clip into two files (00 and 10), just drop both at once. It works in Chrome, Edge and Safari, also on an iPhone or iPad, and on a phone you can look around by moving it. It's video only, so .insp photos won't open.

It's still a work in progress. If something doesn't play or looks off, like a seam, a tilted horizon or choppy playback, let me know here. The camera model, shooting mode and browser help me track it down.

Perica
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Matterport
Camera
Repair Service
Gainesville, Florida
MatterFix private msg quote post Address this user
Cool! Useful solution! I’ll be testing next time I shoot with my X5
Post 2 • IP   flag post
108386 2 2
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.