Looking for leads: Animated Landing Pages with Matterport / 3D Tours21720
Pages:
1
|
rodrigocastillo private msg quote post Address this user | |
| **Looking for leads: Animated Landing Pages with Matterport / 3D Tours** I’m looking for some inspiration or technical leads on how to create more interactive/animated landing pages using existing Matterport tours or other 3D tours. I’ve been seeing more examples of websites where the 3D/virtual tour is integrated into the landing page in a much more creative way — with animations, transitions, scrolling effects, interactive elements, etc. For reference, this is the type of concept I have in mind: https://x.com/himanshubuildss/status/2100216585655099396 I already have quite a few Matterport tours available and I’m wondering how I could build more engaging **feature landing pages around those existing tours**, rather than simply embedding the standard Matterport iframe. Has anyone here experimented with this? I’d particularly love to hear about: * Tools/frameworks you’ve used * Ways to control or interact with a Matterport tour from a custom webpage * Examples of creative landing pages built around 3D tours * Any tutorials, GitHub projects, or resources you would recommend Basically, I’m trying to figure out how far I can push the presentation of an existing Matterport tour beyond the standard embedded experience. Any leads would be greatly appreciated! |
||
| Post 1 IP flag post | ||
|
DigitalReplica3D private msg quote post Address this user | |
| https://www.mpskin.com/en/ MPSkin has some really cool features. The link is their website. Best, Charlie |
||
| Post 2 IP flag post | ||
WGAN StandardMember Las Vegas |
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user | |
| I swear everyone one of us who has a Matterport has been approached by someone who wants to see a drone shot in the air and then fly down to the front door and tour the home. Unfortunately, Matterport is too spotty in the turn arounds to get that to work. I came across this Youtube video of a guy trying that approach with a couple photos. But I am worried the video misrepresents the home in the form this guy made the tour. It skips rooms upstairs and down. With a a few more slides, I think and in through and out could be achieved. |
||
| Post 3 IP flag post | ||
|
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user | |
| Good topic! Share & Embed is one of the most underrated parts of our business. In many cases, the tour link simply ends up on MLS pages, Apartments.com or a similar listings - with very little control over presentation, branding or lead generation. For dedicated landing pages, I have mainly used RelaHQ and Show&Tour, as well as the landing pages from WP3D. WP3D has unfortunately not seen much active development lately. Matterport also recommends Fancybox as a tool to use, but I have not tried it yet myself. I also agree with @DigitalReplica3D that MPSkin can be used very effectively to build a custom menu and add useful functions around the tour. Others build their pages with website builders such as Divi. I have also experimented with embedding tours into 3DVista, similar to Home3D’s well-known Hamptontour, and into Shopify websites. This Shopify example worked out nicely with that particular theme. For me, the key question is not just where the tour is hosted, but how much of the surrounding experience we can control - especially branding, storytelling, navigation, calls to action, lead capture and more. P.S: I want to add two more great examples of virtual experiences being integrated into a classic website: Virtual Yosemite and the 3DVista-based header on myswitzerland.com. Both show how much more powerful a tour can be when it is part of the overall brand and website experience. |
||
| Post 4 IP flag post | ||
Pages:
1


















