Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
Giraffe360 Gaussian Splats
Last 24 Hours: 331 Unique Visitors
9,539 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 13,728 Page Views | 9,900 Unique Visitors | 14 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
How toNewbiesQuestions

Zillow 3D Home Tour App Settings & Use for Beginner21718

WendyM private msg quote post Address this user
I am using the Insta360x5 and I just learned it is a good idea to enable the "Keep images on Insta360". I am also wondering about the Apply auto enhancement filters being turned on. Do you use them? If yes, why?I have read that if you don't have good cell service on site at a home shoot, it is better to not hit finish and finish the process when I get to my wi-fi to complete the tour. That makes me nervous to just leave it hanging and let it just sit there idle in my phone. Does anyone do this or recommend it?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I shoot on the Ricoh Z1 for the most part occasionally I'll shoot with the Theta X

I personally like to upload as I shoot via Cell service however, not all of the properties I shoot are within cell service so, on those days I'll either have it uploading on my drive back or upload when I hit wifi in my driveway while unloading gear


Post 2 • IP   flag post
WendyM private msg quote post Address this user
@lilnitsch, thank you for sharing this screenshot. That is VERY helpful. Yes, I have the same cell service issue. It is good to hear; I can absolutely just upload when I get a good connection.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
108362 3 3
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.