Zillow 3D Home Tours ~ Issue uploading your 3D tour21717
Pages:
1|
CLUB Member Coeur d'Alene, Idaho |
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user | |
So, yesterday several folks had issues with tours not processing ~ I first had a couple folks reaching out to me on Facebook asking if I was experiencing errors & I has said I had not but the tour that I had shot was taking longer than usual to process and show up in the dashboard but, they should open a ticket with Zillow after about 7 hours I got an email from Zillow stating "Issue uploading your 3D tour" I currently have an open ticket and am just waiting to hear back on what the issue may be.![]() |
||
| Post 1 IP flag post | ||
|
ToddsFotos private msg quote post Address this user | |
| I had several from yesterday as well. | ||
| Post 2 IP flag post | ||
|
CLUB Member Coeur d'Alene, Idaho |
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user | |
| @ToddsFotos Open tickets on the tours through the capture App I thought maybe just maybe it was an iOS 27.2 issue but others have been hitting the same issue with older iOS builds |
||
| Post 3 IP flag post | ||
|
CLUB Member Coeur d'Alene, Idaho |
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user | |
| I also recommend keeping the Panos on camera (can be turned on in the settings tab) which at least allows you to build out a 360 tour in a pinch in one of the other 3rd party 360 platforms | ||
| Post 4 IP flag post | ||
|
CLUB Member Coeur d'Alene, Idaho |
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user | |
| Just got a response from Zillow ~ they are aware of the issue and are working on a solution: Thank you so much for reaching out to Zillow 3D Home Support! I completely understand how frustrating it is when a tour gets stuck in the upload phase after you've put in the hard work to capture it. I want to let you know that our Engineering team is actively investigating the issue that is currently delaying tour processing. They are working hard to get everything running smoothly again. The good news is that you absolutely do not need to go back and recapture the property! Once the system is fully restored, your tour should automatically pick up right where it left off. While I don't have an exact timeframe for the fix just yet, I am keeping a close eye on this and will personally follow up with you the moment I have an update. I am so sorry for the disruption this causes your workflow today, and I truly appreciate your patience while we get this sorted out behind the scenes. Kind regards, Jovana Senior Support Consultant, Photographer & Media Support |
||
| Post 5 IP flag post | ||
|
|
WendyM private msg quote post Address this user | |
This is only my second tour , and this, haha... I am happy to have found this message board. I thought I caused the error. I got this yesterday, and then Jovana also followed up with me this morning... I did, however, toggle on "keep images on my camera" because of this. Thank you for that advice... This business is trial by fire! From Zillow: I just received the information that our Engineering team has identified an issue affecting tour processing and is working to restore it. Affected tours are expected to be reprocessed once processing resumes, but we don’t have a confirmed timeframe yet. For that reason, your tour is still in draft status. You don’t need to recapture the tour at this point. I will be monitoring this and will provide you with a follow-up as soon as we have an update. |
||
| Post 6 IP flag post | ||
|
CLUB Member Coeur d'Alene, Idaho |
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user | |
| @WendyM I have about 800 Zillow tours under my belt - typically Zillow has been pretty stable with an occasional floor plan processing issue. With any luck they will get this sorted out in short order |
||
| Post 7 IP flag post | ||
|
Club Member Buffalo, New York |
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user | |
| Fortunately, I've had very few issues doing hundreds of these Zillow tours. The few issues I did have the support link on the app. I have always gotten a quick response and the remedy. I will say however, I started solo with my theta Z1 but my insta 360 X4 looks so much better. And the battery last longer. IMO | ||
| Post 8 IP flag post | ||
|
Managing Editor and Publisher of WGAN Forum and WGAN-TV Podcast Fairfield, California |
TomSparks private msg quote post Address this user | |
| Thanks @lilnitsch for highlighting this. | ||
| Post 9 IP flag post | ||
|
|
WendyM private msg quote post Address this user | |
| Zillow got back to me on my tour and it has been processed and is live... Thank you so much for posting this, when you did. I have a few questions about my camera and the Zillow app settings but I will find the appropriate forum topic for them | ||
| Post 10 IP flag post | ||
|
CLUB Member Coeur d'Alene, Idaho |
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user | |
| @TomSparks Not a problem. My hung-up tour processed around 10pm yesterday floor plan is still processing |
||
| Post 11 IP flag post | ||
|
CLUB Member Coeur d'Alene, Idaho |
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user | |
| 2 tours shot today and things seem to be processing quickly again | ||
| Post 12 IP flag post | ||
Pages:
1

















, and this, haha... I am happy to have found this message board. I thought I caused the error. I got this yesterday, and then Jovana also followed up with me this morning... I did, however, toggle on "keep images on my camera" because of this. Thank you for that advice... This business is trial by fire!