Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
WGAN-TV Live at 6:15 pm ET
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 587 Unique Visitors
9,131 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,642 Page Views | 16,215 Unique Visitors | 33 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Imagineer Consulting-Too Expensive?-Alternatives? I’ve already a few19903

Benrk0385 private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Everyone, This company is charging me $1600 for staging furniture in a 500sqft space. Does Anybody have any alternatives to this Insanely Expensive Company called “Imagineer Consulting”.-https://imagineerconsulting.io/matterport-tours-virtual-staging/

Also, am I being too cheap?

Post 1 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
there are several platforms where you can do it yourself. captur3d for example.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I tried Capture3d. Way, Way Cheaper thanks. I’ll have to import better 3d images into the software though. I was looking for a quick turnaround for some empty model homes I am planning to scan. Thanks for the suggestion though. Really appreciate it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@Benrk0385 have you looked at Box Brownie?
Post 4 IP   flag post
No! I’m looking them up now! Thanks Ron!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Fast Start
Websites
Peterborough, United Kingdom
angusnorriss private msg quote post Address this user
Hi - I'm the MD of Imagineer Consulting.

Thanks for mentioning us Ben - yes we are insanely high priced.

For him.

Horses for courses, as they say.

We provide a high spec solution using CGI - as you see from our website. Our method, proven over 7 years of operation has helped clients across the globe leverage unbuilt, unfurnished property sales faster.

Please review some this model for example, all CGI. Clients have chosen to move through 360s that 3D in this scenario.

https://storage.net-fs.com/hosting/7474503/44/

Whilst Ben has decided to not use us, for his 500sqft apartment, I'm not sure of the value of posting 'insanely expensive' when comparing apples with exotic fruit and expecting the same price, is what he is doing.

We're operate at the cutting edge of virtual imaging for clients that want to go there. Please feel free to review our Pricing Guide and services here. We call it 'Marketecture Guide' as it blends Marketing and Architecture:

https://imagineerconsulting.io/marketecture-guide/

We do compete as a quick turnaround for considered clients that know what they need, and value the opportunity to stand out from the crowd. The price tag reflects that.

However, Cheaper+Faster+Better is not a thing. Pick 2 of these and sacrifice the 3rd is the reality.

Properties sell faster when hyper-realistic CGI is produced and quite often the Matterport-method, which we also do, is less effective due to the comparative quality and capabilities of rendering engines in 3D software, ending up in a more immersive and real experience.

We did in fact win CRE Tech in 2018 in New York, for Imaging and Virtual Reality, the only UK company that did, standing amongst like-minded innovators of the time including GeoCV and Everyscape (read here)

I'd welcome a call if anyone wishes to discuss pushing the limits of your virtual staging for effective sales further.

Until then, have a great weekend folks, especially you Ben!

Angus

Post 6 IP   flag post
I’ve requested a copy of what looks like a book on your website in order to get an idea of pricing Angus. Still waiting on it in my inbox.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Fast Start
Websites
Yes - noted. Your request has to go to a space satellite and back. Give it a sec.

I see you have downloaded it now.
Post 8 IP   flag post
bethereeu private msg quote post Address this user
HI, sent you pm
Post 9 IP   flag post
Fast Start
Websites
@bethereeu - no message received yet. Pls email me angus.norriss@imagineerconsulting.io or let's have a call at a convenient time for you. Schedule a call
Post 10 IP   flag post
102936 10 10