Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
WGAN-TV Live at 6:15 pm ET
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 587 Unique Visitors
9,131 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,642 Page Views | 16,215 Unique Visitors | 33 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360 CamerasFloor PlansRealseeREALSEE Galois LiDAR Camera

Realsee floor plan accuracy without Galois M219840

Andrej private msg quote post Address this user
Dear all

As I'm unable to find this topic in the forum, I was wondering if any of you have experience in creating virtual tours using any of the Realsee supported 360 camera? It's clear that Galois M2 is a first choice, but am interested to hear how accurate are floor plans (with or without manual editing) using all others except Galois. So, price wise is it worth the difference in the price, which is substantial? Looking forward to hear from you. Thx in advanced
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

home.REALSEE.ai

@Andrej

Welcome to the WGAN Forum.

Here are WGAN Forum topics tagged: REALSEE

In this WGAN Forum topic, @Luona_REALSEE posted an example REALSEE tour shot with Ricoh Theta Z1

In this WGAN Forum topic, I posted a REALSEE virtual tour example provided by @Luona_REALSEE that was shot with Insta360 ONE RS 1-Inch.

---

Do you have a RICOH THETA or Insta360 360 camera that you could shot a test with to see if it meets your needs (or if you will need a REALSEE Galois LiDAR camera)?

What is your use-cases regarding accuracy of measurements?

For clarification can you let us know how the following will be used?

--> how accurate are floor plans (with or without manual editing)

Best,

Dan

P.S. While the Insta360 X4 is not listed (chart above), I could imagine that it either already is compatible or will be shortly.

P.P.S. @ron0987 @Home3D.US - In your REALSEE Galois LiDAR Camera testing, did you also try any of the 360 cameras?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Hi Dan

Thx a lot for a nice welcome and your questions. I went through all this posts that you attached, saw there's obviously floor plans attached to all the cameras, but couldn't tell is it manual job mainly behind it.

I will use the camera ( the choice is not yet final) based on mostly 2D floor plans, as well as minimim manual intervention. Just opened real estate agency and am looking for right technology to use. I did a market research last 3 months and Floor plans are thigs that are missing here. Obviously they don't need to be architectural precise, bit the clients are expecting what Realsee, MP and Plannix are advertising . We, in the agency would be shooting and editing everything, plus offerong the service to physical persons as well.

So, after all the research, Realsee seems a good fit for me due to number of reasons. The only doubt I have, should I use it with Insta 360 1 inch or proprietary Galois.(Due to high price difference) This is why my post and question in regards to plans created by Realsee with "regular" 360 camera.

So, no testing except Realsee + IPhone 14+ have been made by me yet.

Thanks and take my apologies if I'm to direct and misunderstood forum usage. Regardless, I look forward to share my first tours here!
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Andrej

Thank you for the backstory. Congrats on your new real estate agency.

Hopefully, a WGAN Forum Member who has shot a REALSEE virtual tour with one of the 360 cameras will chime in.

For your residential real estate needs, my impression is that "good enough" floor plans are sufficient for you.

If you decide to go with the REALSEE platform, for you, I would recommend that you:

1. buy either an the Insta360 X4 or Ricoh THETA Z1 paired with REALSEE
2. order floor plans from WGAN Members BAEZENI or CAPTUR3D
3. Include a meter stick in one of the 360s for vendor to calibrate distances (and then you can hide that 360).

Floor plans are easy to outsource and super-inexpensive (with many design options).

REALSEE is a DIY floor plan solution with an AI assist to get you close.

---

After you shoot with a 360 camera, you can decide if you need the REALSEE Galois LiDAR CAMERA. The 360 camera will be faster to shoot a space that a camera that rotates.

The following is from this WGAN Forum topic:

WGAN-TV Podcast | 7 Strategies to Sell Floor Plans as an Add On with CAPTUR3D

WGAN-TV | 7 Strategies to Sell Floor Plans as an Add On with CAPTUR3D CAPTUR3D Founder and COO Steven Kounnas | Episode 117 | Thursday, 9 September 2021

WGAN-TV eBook | 7 Strategies to Sell Floor Plans as an Add On with CAPTUR3D Founder and COO Steven Kounnas | Aired Live: Thursday, 9 September 2021 | Episode: 117

Matterport Tour by St. Simons Island, GA-based Matterport Service Harlan Hambright | @HarlanHambright

---

CAPTUR3D 2D Floor Plan/Site Plan

Free WGAN-TV eBook: 7 Strategies to Sell Floor Plans as an Add On with CAPTUR3D

The following is from this WGAN Forum Topic:

2D and 3D virtually staged floorplans - commercial and residential?

Dear @dave3d

Baezeni is a registered WGAN independent service provider with more than 17 years experience in all styles from many 100 thousands deliveries to all continents.

Input from all type of scanner apps/formats and any output styles of BIM and high quality 2D and 3D floorplan projects. Save your valuable time and start by send any type of input here, and you have your highly styled plan back as wished, when you wake up in the morning:

Just a few examples of standard and custom styles:

2D

3D

Site/Industrial

Industrial/BIM
Post 4 IP   flag post
Hi

Thx again. Have a lot to consider as within main business case, all related costs will be on me, but that's another topic 🙂.

Wondering, any particular reason to choose Insta X4 over RS 1inch, other than 8K? Regards
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Andrej
Wondering, any particular reason to choose Insta X4 over RS 1inch, other than 8K? Regards

Since you are price sensitive, The Insta360 X4. If you can pay more, then the Insta360 ONE RS-1 Inch will be better quality on the virtual tours and better video (if/when that's important).

Best,

Dan

P.S. The WGAN-TV Training Academy is free with WGAN Fan Club or WGAN Standard Membership. Compare WGAN Membership Plans.
Post 6 IP   flag post
It's only double of couple of hundreds, comparing to few times of a thousand 😉
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrej
It's only double of couple of hundreds, comparing to few times of a thousand 😉

Then yes, go for the RS 1-Inch.

Please do share your REALSEE tours with the community.

Best,

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
102936 8 8