Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
WGAN-TV Live at 6:15 pm ET
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 587 Unique Visitors
9,131 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,642 Page Views | 16,215 Unique Visitors | 33 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BusinessPricing

So, things are starting to pick up for the season...19820

WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
So, things are starting to pick up for the season... I have booked 7 jobs over the last two days and had a lead come through my website looking to have 10 commercial Gas Stations shot (matterport plus a few stills 2,500-5,000-SqFt per location) they were offering $250 a location plus $1,000 for travel. All locations were open for business (open 24 hours) so, public would be a consideration. I politely, declined this $3,500 as it would be a distraction from my current book of business. 7 of the 10 locations were within an hour or so, of my primary book of business 2 were 2.5 hours 1 direction before any shooting and one was 3 hours 1 direction before any shooting.

Turning down this business appears to have been the right decision as I responded to this client within 3 minutes of receipt of the request & have yet to hear any further from the client. Not even a thanks for the quick response.
Post 1 IP   flag post
US Building
Survey, LLC
Olathe, Kansas
rhelling private msg quote post Address this user
Best advice I ever got when starting my business long ago was...

...it's important to say no to work that doesn't fit your business model for whatever reason. When that happens, don't dwell on it - instead, go play golf or do something enjoyable.

Point is - during those enjoyable moments, I've picked up some of my best contracts.

----

Glad things are going well for you.
Post 2 IP   flag post
102936 2 2