Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
WGAN-TV Live at 6:15 pm ET
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 587 Unique Visitors
9,131 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,642 Page Views | 16,215 Unique Visitors | 33 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
DroneFlyin

A new kind of tour from Home3D.us19807

WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Okay, I stretch the description a little. This isn't entirely new, a few others are doing it, but it is new for us. One-take video through the entire house and property.

One-take Fly-Through Video

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Home3D

What is the arrow on the wall in the bedroom pointing to?

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
Unbelievable drone skills, perfect presentation, congratulations to the whole team!
Post 3 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@Home3D nice
Post 4 IP   flag post
Bochum, Germany
framedivision private msg quote post Address this user
Beautiful, not only the property itself, but especially the aesthetics / composition and the smoothness of the drone :-) Really wow!
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
@DanSmigrod - the arrow points to steps up the storage cabinet to a loft hideaway.
Post 6 IP   flag post
3D Renderings
AEC Elevation Drawings
Montreal, Québec
ArchimedStudio private msg quote post Address this user
Did you put a GoPro (Bones or regular?) on your Avata? Is that a hassle to work with? Does it change the way the drone flies?

Thanks!
Matt
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Home3D

I apologize for my dry sense of humor; pointing out something trivial and not mentioning that the Home3D.us no-edit fly-in video is breathtaking, amazing and magical. It's as if it is a new form of digital marketing.

Best,

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
@ArchimedStudio - Okay Matt, time for me to come clean. This is the work of my son Eric who works with me also creating Matterport, photogrammetry and all sorts of 3DVista tours. Eric is entirely self-taught in FPV drone via YouTube and other tutorials, plus two years of flight practice first on simulators and then in the real world. He assembles his own drones, acquiring frames, electronics, motors and props from a variety of FPV suppliers, and 3D prints some components for himself. His cameras are all from the GoPro family.

My understanding is that most FPV enthusiasts experiment a great deal, engineer various designs for different use cases and that this approach exceeds the performance capabilities of stock products like the Avata. We're both Part 107 certified, but whereas I shoot with standard DJI non-FPV drones, what Eric does is a different animal. What I can say for certain is it takes commitment and a lot of flight practice.

I may have posted this once before, but I love it. Here is Eric's flight through the Hollywood Legion Theater. This is NOT sped up, it's the real flight speed OMG. Screen images and end credit were added in post. There's also a Matterport down the page. Enjoy.

LegionTheater.us

Post 9 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@Home3D very dynamic and amazing presentation, real great to have someone so close so committed to excel in something that works for both of you.👏👏👏👏
Post 10 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
WOW, That all I can say as your son has amazing drone skills. He should make the film industry aware of his skills as more and more productions are using ariels and with skills like what he's shown here he should be a shoe-in. Thank you for sharing these two incredible videos with us.
Post 11 IP   flag post
102936 11 11