Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 661 Unique Visitors
9,066 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,099 Page Views | 18,938 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Matterport.Zillow 3D HomeQR CodesSign Riders

My Matterport and Zillow Sign Riders with QR Codes19584

WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
So, I have some new sign riders currently in production. But, I am currently testing custom QR codes for UV/weather durability.

I got some labels that I can run through my printer (so, I can 1 off properties) and I am testing my clear coat to see how they hold up

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
My next variant is a little more generic as I want to use them on basic properties that I shoot that just have Zillow's 3D home tour. These direct back to a single property website on my site.

(I really should have added another pop of color on this batch but, hindsight I suppose)

this does have a slight topo map of one of our area lakes in the background

Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
It would be cool if the bottom of the sign (i.e. the main part) could be all QR code so that someone could scan it from their car as they pass by - also, a big QR code screams "SCAN ME"! I love doing these.

Keith
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Currently my QR codes are about 3” standard riders are 24” by 6” so, a QR code could possibly pushed to maybe 5” leaving margins. But, the 3” has worked well in the past
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Here in the South, nobody gets out of their cars ever, except at the final destination….lol. Glad you are doing these.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
I’ve done full 24” by 36” custom signs but, just for my brother not all brokerages allow for the full customization

Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Still snowing today here in the northwest
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Those are beautiful! One agent near me did those for awhile, but we have such strong sun and so much rain and environmental pollution, all of those beautiful graphics get degraded pretty quickly
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: Flowcode QR Code for Real Estate Agents (and Real Estate Photographers) | video courtesy of Flowcode YouTube Channel | 22 September 2022

Video: How to Use a QR Code for Real Estate Agents (and Real Estate Photographers)

@lilnitsch

If you used Flowpage to create your QR Codes, you can change the pointer of the QR Code (even after it is printed).

Image that the listing sells and you now change the pointer on the code. This way, you don't have to keep printing up new signs with new listings.

You can get 10 QR codes for $60/annually or 50 QR codes for $300 annually.

Does that help?

You can get round or square QR codes.

Below is an example of a Flowcode QR code that I use. The QR code "points" to my Flowpage.

(You can easily create Flowpages without any knowledge of coding. It's all drag and drop.)

Scan This QR Flowcode to see an example of a Flow Page.

To receive a free month of Flowcode QR Code and Flowpage Pro Service, use this WGAN Flowcode Affiliate Link and the coupon code: realty1mo

(This is a free option. I have the paid option.)

I use a QR Code on our office window too.

Best,

Dan

We Get Around Network office at Atlanta Tech Village | Scan the Code

We Get Around Network office at Atlanta Tech Village | Scan the Code

Video: How to Connect a QR Code to a Website | Video courtesy of Flowcode YouTube Channel | 30 September 2022

Flowcode QR code
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@DanSmigrod

I create QR codes in adobe indesign then can print them out in a “one off” fashion for individual properties
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnitsch
@DanSmigrod

I create QR codes in adobe indesign then can print them out in a “one off” fashion for individual properties

Would it be easier to "recycle" the signs?

Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@DanSmigrod

Got my cost down to $3 a sign so, this is an inexpensive marketing piece
Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@lilnitsch

Okay. Sounds great.

Enjoy your the snow!

Dan
Post 13 IP   flag post
Buster6070 private msg quote post Address this user
I do something similar for a few agents,but use Dan's way of recycling the QR codes. I design the QR Code and one flyer to be left inside the property. I order the riders and charge a one time setup fee for it. Everything's numbered so when the property closes the agent keeps everything and uses it on their next listing. They just tell me the number and I redirect it to the new single property website.

After the initial cost it saves agents money/time by the second listing most of the time. We're in Cheyenne, WY, so lots of snow and high winds. This eliminates brochures, flyer boxes, following up with clients to see if you need to print more brochures.

One last thing. I have a Google sheet shared with the realtors so they can easily see and track which riders are where, property status, and if and when they paid for them yet. That can be challenging to track when first implementing them. On my end I update a single spreadsheet and it self populates on pages dedicated to each Realtor. Sample

Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Just arrived ~ These are Corrugated Plastic but, at $3 a piece they are disposable. My 1 off custom QR code labels are still holding up well with the variety of weather we have had this week.

Post 15 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster6070
One last thing. I have a Google sheet shared with the realtors so they can easily see and track which riders are where, property status, and if and when they paid for them yet. That can be challenging to track when first implementing them. On my end I update a single spreadsheet and it self populates on pages dedicated to each Realtor.

When I was still in brokerage I had to manage hotline signs for our agents at the time we were using metal sign riders with unique info codes that had a pre-recorded message
Post 16 IP   flag post
101938 16 16