Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 661 Unique Visitors
9,066 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,099 Page Views | 18,938 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceFloor PlansHow toPro3QuestionsRoom DimensionsTips

Matterport - Plan View (Remove Dimensions)?19576

US Building
Survey, LLC
Olathe, Kansas
rhelling private msg quote post Address this user
I can't find answers for this anywhere...

With the new updates, Matterport's plan view now shows the outline of walls (white) and puts limited dimensions and square footage information in the view.

Is there a way to turn that off? My clients (and I) tend to prefer a more clean view.

Thanks for any help...
Post 1 IP   flag post
DigitalReplica3D private msg quote post Address this user
The link below takes you to instructions for the new "Property Layout and Automated Measurements" feature. I've used it to edit correct wall placement and place doors and label an inaccessible areas like closets etc. I'm not certain about eliminating all of the measurements, however you are able to hide the wall measurements by clicking edit on a room in question then clicking on the eye icon to hide and unhide. Hope this helps.
Best,

clickable text

Post 2 IP   flag post
DigitalReplica3D private msg quote post Address this user
I also found a delete option in editing. Caution as with most Matterport commands, once you delete it's deleted for good
Post 3 IP   flag post
Mr360 private msg quote post Address this user
It can be turned off for each space using the property layout option in settings when editing a space. (Annoyingly, the dimensions and layout always appear whilst editing a space though).

Post 4 IP   flag post
US Building
Survey, LLC
Olathe, Kansas
rhelling private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks @Mr360
(..and I agree about the annoying part when editing)
Post 5 IP   flag post
dave3d private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure if this is the same but in the settings menu (next to exit in edit mode top left) you can go into advanced and turn off Property Layout so that your client only gets the old standard labeling.

My issues with labeling in the layout view are two primarily. 1 little to no automated labeling for commercial properties and 2 if the area is an open plan you have to construct your own walls to get dimensions for areas that aren't specifically enclosed in rooms.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101938 6 6