Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 661 Unique Visitors
9,066 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,099 Page Views | 18,938 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Floor PlansQuestions

Alternative 2D floor plan providers from matterport scans?19508

AnjumDesign private msg quote post Address this user
Are there any alternative provider for 2d floor plan.

I have recently ordered 2d floorpan, but received following response from Matterport, although virtual tour seems to work fine

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
The streetscape is likely what is throwing them off ~ home3ds.com should be able to produce 2d flor plans
Post 2 IP   flag post
SCAN TO CAD FILE SERVICE Baezeni private msg quote post Address this user
@AnjumDesign

You can use the many years registered WGAN service provider Baezeni, where you can get the most affordable and fast deliveries with unlimited amendments and at the same time is a one stop service for both advanced photo editing, BIM services, VHS, 3D, Movie editing and more:

Post 3 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
AlexHitchcock private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @AnjumDesign,

Alex here from the Captur3d team. We can provide this deliverable for you. If you haven't signed up to Captur3d before, your first few floor plan orders are free.

I can get this order expedited for you if you need it asap (within 8 hours or so). Just send me a message once you've placed thew order so I can action it.

I've included some examples of our deliverables below. We provide a 'buy 1 get 1 free' offer for both a 2D and 3D design of the same property. We can also provide site plans at no extra cost, and include logos, colours etc if required.

As a member of the WGAN forum, you can sign up via this affiliate link for $90 worth of free credits (which is around 5 free floor plan orders): https://captur3d.io/?ref=WGAN

Let me know if you have any questions at all.

Thanks,
Alex

Post 4 IP   flag post
101935 4 4