Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 661 Unique Visitors
9,066 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,099 Page Views | 18,938 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Floor Plans

Matterport Floor Plan Help Please19506

Cabrahams private msg quote post Address this user
I have now been a Matterport user for over 8 years. Their floor plan division still sucks. If you EVER have to make a change to the name of a room, or remove dimensions of a hallway (like I did at the agent's request), it literally takes them days and days to get back to you, even if marking the request as high priority.

I had submitted the form request on their website and even followed up speaking live with an agent there who said they would personally reach out to the department and still three days later and I don't have the revised plan back. The agent was hoping to get the listing on for the weekend WITH the floor plans.

I asked to have the name of a bedroom changed to den and to have the dimensions of a hallway removed. Pretty simple right? Open the file edit the name and delete the dimensions. Probably a one minute fix. Yet 8 years into this and they still can't make this happen.

I know I'm ranting but I can't be the only one who feels this way? Does anyone have any suggestions or direct contacts there?

Thanks for listening...
Charlie
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I like Siva’s team at home3ds.com

In a pinch the PDF’s he provides can be edited in acrobat

It has been well over 3 years since I ordered a floor plan directly from Matterport

it was a little 16,490 SqFt home

Post 2 IP   flag post
reddoch private msg quote post Address this user
I take the floor plan JPG file into Photoshop and edit the floor plan there. I use a font similar to the Matterport font and make changes and additions as needed. I sometimes delete the square footage data since real estate in our area does not usually use the interior dimensions.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Cabrahams private msg quote post Address this user
That's actually what I had ended up doing. Wasn't sure which font to use. Which one do you normally go with? To be honest I'll do this going forward as I simply can't deal w them on this issue anymore. Honestly almost nine years into this and they still suck with this particular issue. I set my requests as default not to include the total square footage.
Post 4 IP   flag post
MP2FP
Floor Plans
Bangkok THA
mp2fp private msg quote post Address this user
@Cabrahams

Try MP2FP if you need a flexible provider with efficient support that can deliver unlimited styles and keep your own or your clients branding solely.

If you want to edit yourself be as well aware you can use free, safe open software like Inkscape or GIMP that provides high quality functions and are super easy to install on both Windows, Mac, Linux, and as well not pop up with disturbing demands and commercials every now and then!

You can contact us via our WGAN service provider contact or directly as linked above, and we will be happy to help!
Post 5 IP   flag post
101938 5 5