Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
Giraffe360 Gaussian Splats
Last 24 Hours: 392 Unique Visitors
9,539 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 13,415 Page Views | 9,116 Unique Visitors | 14 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Matterport 2019 New PricingMatterport 2023 New PricingPro2Pro3Questions

Does Matterport allow 2 plans?19485

reddoch private msg quote post Address this user
I have a Pro 2 camera and a Classic Plan.
If I get a Pro 3 camera can I have a different plan for the Pro 3 so I can keep my Classic Plan for my Pro 2?
John Reddoch
Post 1 • IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@reddoch yes they do, just need separate email to start new account.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
108395 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?