Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
WGAN-TV Live at 6:15 pm ET
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 587 Unique Visitors
9,131 WGAN Members in 149 Countries
Last 30 Days: 32,642 Page Views | 16,215 Unique Visitors | 33 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google Street ViewGSVProblemsQueetions

can you replace a google street view if client orders it?19476

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
I have a client that has a bed and breakfast that when you go to the address it has a pods container and work crew from 3 years ago and now it has been remodeled. tried the live location option but not working. Has anyone successfully done this?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
Had a similar situation a few years ago with an RV park that took over from a very run down mobile home park... long story short - trashy trailer park is still the Google face of that address. Very frustrating.

KF
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
I'll try to get a solution as they supposedly changed things Feb 2024 but can't find it. Business got it updated but person they dealt with at google no longer responding.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
I just reviewed the listing, and it seems that my panos now dominate, but the old ones are still there here and there.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Cayman Islands
Harrycayman private msg quote post Address this user
Hi did you shoot a new video of clients location ?
Post 5 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
@Harrycayman I agree some times new updated photos or video will get them to move the old ones out. I also know Google Street View assistance is not what it use to be. Even if you got one response until it’s corrected I would report an issue over and over. I had the same issue with my own home. I live in extreme rural area off the beaten path. On Google maps it showed a business maintenance and repair shop. Come to find out previous home owner owned the business but this was not the store front for it. It took me over three months to get it corrected. I started reporting it as an issue every two to three days.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
If you mean car street view you can but only by using hires 360 cameras. The closest one I know is Insta360 Titan or a Mosaic camera. Both are $XXXXX in price. If you do it say with Pilot Era you have very little chance Google will show it by default as the latest street view.

If you mean a business inside view tour you will need to report every 360 from outdated tour to Google and ask them to remove it as outdated telling Google you have a new business inside view tour for this client ready and you are going to publish it as soon as they remove the old one. Also mention in report that you as a photographer and your client as a profile owner have tried to reach to the photographer whose tour you are asking to remove but they are not responding.

And make sure that apart from you submitting a report to remove the tour your client also does it through their GBP admin. Expect to wait for months till Google does it.
We did the same for a local university reporting their old google maps tour multiple times. It took about 6 months in 2023 to remove most of old 360 photos from that tour. However Google left 3 old 360 photos from that tour on the university profile.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
@Wingman yes street car view. I was told that we can but I'll send details once we try it
Post 8 IP   flag post
102936 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?