Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 674 Unique Visitors
9,059 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,711 Page Views | 19,043 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Floor PlansFormatsLanguagesVideo

Matterport to Offer Color Floor Plans with More formats; Multiple Languages19330

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: Shop Talk 55: Matterport Digital Twin Platform: 2023 and Beyond | Video courtesy of Matterport YouTube Channel | 6 December 2023

Screen Grab from Matterport video (above)

Matterport to Offer Color Floor Plans with More formats; Multiple Languages

Hi All,

By 31 December 2023, you will be able to order Matterport 2D schematic floor plans ...

1. in color
2. in additional file formats
3. in multiple languages (English, Spanish, French, German and Italian
4. with the addition of a logo (will still include the Matterport logo)
5. with furniture showing

... according to Matterport VP, Product Preethy Vaidyanathan in the video above (starting at 33:30 and going to 35:59).

Look for this feature in Matterport Workshop under Add Ons. It should be there by 31 December 2023.

Pricing was not discussed.

(These features have long been offered by Matterport partners and competitors.)

Your thoughts?

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
Buster6070 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice to see these improvements, but doesn't really impress me. They're just playing catch up still. They're still charging a premium for an inferior product with slower delivery. For around $16, US, I get these options from Cubicasa or Captur3d with 24 hour turn around. Matterports 48 hr turn around time is ridiculous, and it's 19 or 20 bucks to upgrade to 24.

If they wanna really impress their customers, do something innovative. Allow me to label rooms while scanning and place the floor plan order while uploading my model. That would be amazing. It would allow my floor plan order to be processed much faster, and get rid of a step where I'm constantly keeping an eye out for my model to be ready so I can order the floor plan. While you're at it charge 16 bucks for 24 hr turn around too like everyone else. Just my 2 cents.
Post 2 IP   flag post
SCAN TO CAD FILE SERVICE Baezeni private msg quote post Address this user
Baezeni as a many year WGAN service provider has delivered colored and all other types of floorplans, on all continents and no limits in languages, from all types of input independently in 17 year since we started in 2007.

Upload any type of input including Matterport link, Matterpak, handrown sketches or any type of scan from any of the many apps available.

We deliver your custom or standard 2D or 3D floorplan the next morning as default as long as you upload the input before your midnight.

Your logo as wished on your ordered products only, and our price start as low as 8 USD per job. Regular clients get included, if wished, a free API for cloud upload and their own login to follow production and reporting for all services at one place. No pre payment, you pay when order finished and confirmed by you in our online CRM and review system. For regular clients can get end of every month payment by invoice based on your produced and confirmed orders.

Baezeni is your one stop one point solution for all in one place real estate and engineering presentations like high end photo editing, Virtual Home Styling, 3D visualizations and animations, BIM modelling from all types of input to all types of file formats.

Since the company are owned by the employees you are doing direct business without middle men or a huge finance burden that are needed to be paid down. This means our prices are reasonable and our people competent, experienced and enthusiastic to give you the best service.

We are then as well independent of technology products and can produce from all your preferred formats and methods, styles and output, without any bindings or limitations to one product or method only. Contact us and we will help to advice you based on your needs.

2D Floorplans some examples from our production

3D Floorplans

Virtual Home Styling

Photo editing

3D Viz

Pointcloud to BIM
Post 3 IP   flag post
101771 3 3