Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceProblems

Zillow no longer supporting Matterport?1931

RenderingSpace private msg quote post Address this user
I know Zillow has been brought up on MUG many times before but does anyone have a solid understanding of how to integrate Matterport into Zillow?

I have a client who says she contacted Zillow who said Matterport is no longer supported. She says that Zillow's new video walk-throughs are replacing everything.

I have a hard time believing this because smart phone videos are incredibly low-budget especially for luxury homes.
Post 1 IP   flag post
lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
I'm sure that I don't completely understand what you're asking but here is a zillow link to a property that I shot with the matterport camera and the - view virtual tour is linked to my WP3D page for that property. Here is the link to the Zillow page: http://www.zillow.com/homes/14-millers-end-santa-fe-nm_rb/?fromHomePage=true

They may not be supporting but my matterport space is linked on the Zillow page??

Post 2 IP   flag post
RenderingSpace private msg quote post Address this user
@lisahinson

Did Zillow pick up the link from your MLS or did you have to put it in manually?

Thanks
Post 3 IP   flag post
The agents I work with just enter the link I give them into Paragon for MLS.
There are numerous articles online that give steps to add a matterport VT to a Zillow listing but it is true that they may have ditched this in lieu of showcasing their own virtual tours...
==================
How do I add my Matterport Showcase to my Zillow?
There are three ways a Matterport Showcase can be displayed on Zillow:
Claim the listing on Zillow, and update via your MLS / broker site.
Claim the listing on Zillow, and update directly on Zillow.
Create a new “for sale” listing on Zillow and add the Matterport URL link.
Here’s how you can claim a listing on Zillow: https://zillow.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202106084-How-do-I-manually-claim-my-listing-
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Las Vegas
DaveFahrny private msg quote post Address this user
I have been having a few issues with the link staying in Zillow. I think is more the way the feed is being sent from the broker. Not sure but we are trying to track the issue down with Zillows help. The link stays in Trulia. I always have the client add the link into the Virtual Tour field on the sites. It seems that Homes.com picks up the link through syndication. I am finding that it is better to use a shortened link for best results. Bitly or the Google apps. I would always check regularly to make sure the Virtual Tour links are in and working.
Post 5 IP   flag post
3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user
lisahinson I went to the link where is the video? I see a empty area with a video camera icon and when I click on it takes me to their app promo. I looked at the sample video, are they really serious about promoting DIY video on a phone just walking through a property? That's not showing good quality control on Zillows end ..
Post 6 IP   flag post
@3Dwalkmethru that is Zillow advertisement for their virtual tours.. Mine is here...

The very small insignificant area that Zillow gives for VT's
Zillow is promoting 'silly' virtual tours
Post 7 IP   flag post
Beautiful place
Post 8 IP   flag post
It is a beautiful home.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I GUESS I CAN RESEARCH THIS, BUT i AM CURIOUS HOW MUCH DOES AN AGENT PAY PER LISTING ON ZILLOW.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Home is very beautiful
Post 11 IP   flag post
101421 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?