Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 488 Unique Visitors
9,049 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,567 Page Views | 18,421 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
WordPressWP3D Models

20 Questions: WP3D Models WordPress Plugin1929

jfantin private msg quote post Address this user
Absolutely.
Please send me an inbox with a link to become a Standard member of We Get Around.
Best regards.
Jorge
Post 51 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
😎
Post 52 IP   flag post
RGO private msg quote post Address this user
Hello.....I kept looking for information that would address my situation. I believe it was answered...sort of in another thread, but I'll ask it here. I have a couple of companies that charge admission. They do not want a PUBLIC 3D tour as they believe people will not come.

Does WP3D Models, in a single website address, can this be made PRIVATE ?

Client will go for the 3D scan, if the public cannot get to it like VIMEO PRO, and set up kiosks with goggles to let paid customers take a 3D Tour once inside.

Is there any mechanism for this ?

This opens a lot of opportunity for scans.
Post 53 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @RGO - Thanks for posting here as well.

I'll post my response (from the other thread) here as well in case someone from Matterport is listening.

There are few options (currently) when trying to "protect" a model. The most restrictive would be to keep the model "private" and then set up a user to be a collaborator on your my.matterport.com account and then give them access to just that model. Obviously not ideal for a space where you to want it to be seen by many, just not wide open to the public.

WP3D Models offers a very easy way to add password protection to a model. It works very well and allows one to control who can see your work, initially. Many WP3D Models clients use this method to protect a page prior to being paid for the scan....removing the password protection once the bill has been paid. Others leave the password protection in place for certain Models that need some level of security.

The challenge is that anyone with a bit of savvy-ness can (AFTER entering the password) look at the page source code and find the PUBLIC Matterport URL. They could then take that link/URL and display it elsewhere, outside of any password protection.

An ideal solution (IMO) involves adding a way for specific Models to be set (inside my.matterport.com) to only be embeddable on a specific domain name. Additionally, this content cannot be seen UNLESS it is being called from that domain name. As noted before, this is how Vimeo manages the same issue for their "pro" account users.

I hope an option like this is created soon as it would definitely create new/unique opportunities for spaces that cannot (or should not) be public. And, it creates a new revenue generating option for specific kinds of places...and ideas for uses that we haven't even thought of yet.

Hope this helps!

Ross
Post 54 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Some questions I received from a Forum Member by email this morning (Tuesday, 6 September 2016).

About the Single Property Website powered by WP3D Models WordPress Plugin:

Q: Is it a client-by-client payment for each use of a Single Property Website created with WP3D Models?

A: No. With WP3D Models, you can create an unlimited number of Single Property Websites.

Q: Or is it a payment we pay to join and then we charge what ever we can get? That being the case….

A: You can either buy a WP3D Models license for $199 from WP3D Models, or you get the free use of WP3D Models as long as you are a Standard Member of the We Get Around Referral Network.

Q. What would they pay?

A. You can charge clients - an amount you decide - or, like We Get Around in Atlanta, include this service in a bundled price.
Post 55 IP   flag post

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Related We Get Around Forum Discussion:

WP3D Models - Version 2.1.3
(27 September 2016)

Best,

Dan
Post 56 IP   flag post
srennick private msg quote post Address this user
In the process of converting my website over to Wordpress...Just so I could immerse my business in WP3D models. Everything should be in place by the end of the week and then I am going to be marketing my services like never before. I feel like the face and the language of our business will be changing. So....I have some questions for the USER like me, not the developers.
What is your approach with how you market to realtors regarding the SEO benefits of using a Matterport model (and by default, the plug-in we will use)? What proof or experience do you have that you can point potential clients to when describing the benefits? Are your clients seeing the benefits of using your Matterport services? What are you doing with the single property websites when they are completed? We have been providing SPS through other platforms, like KOAWARE and singlepropertysites.com and our agents share them on social media and that is about it. How do you drive traffic to the model and ultimately to your clients website or your own. Not sure if this makes sense given the context, trying to wrap my head around it all.
Post 57 IP   flag post
Wyzlo private msg quote post Address this user
HI Guys How can I have my scans in Gallery?

I don see them

Sorry maybe a miss some email with instructions ;-)

Post 58 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Wyzlo

Here's how you can have an unlimited number of your Matterport Spaces appear on the We Get Around Forum Gallery Map.

Please see this We Get Around Forum discussion:

✓ Free! Add Matterport Spaces to Gallery Map

Dan
Post 59 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@srennick

When you use WP3D Models, the SEO benefits your business: not your clients!

Dan
Post 60 IP   flag post
srennick private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod thanks. I've learned a ton since that post.
Post 61 IP   flag post
101592 61 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?