Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
8K sq ft field test
Last 24 Hours: 179 Unique Visitors
9,533 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 13,222 Page Views | 9,748 Unique Visitors | 9 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CAPTUR3DiGUIDEMVL MediaOpenhausOpenhaus ProVersus

Captur3D vs MVL vs?19068

fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
Two of my rental clients are now making virtual tours for all of their rentals.

I have used Captur3d and MVL for real estate tours. Any opinions on which company(or a different company) would be the best for ongoing rental tours?

I am charging a monthly hosting fee for each rental.

Any idea of a company that will give me the biggest bang for my buck.

Thanks in advance.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Catpur3d of course.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
JasonZ private msg quote post Address this user
I've tried Openhaus Tour and CAPTUR3D.

Although I ended up going with Captur3d due to certain needs, Openhaus Pro theme customization is the absolute best hands down.

But Captur3d's support for Matterport URL parameters is what ended up being the decision maker for me.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Skeeter private msg quote post Address this user
Try iGuide. One processing fee and that's it.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
108323 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?