Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 761 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,838 Page Views | 19,122 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdobeAIArtificial IntelligenceLightroomPhoto EditingPhotoshopPhotoshop AITips

Photoshop comes with AI tool to remove from or add something to a photo18733

WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
It may be just me discovering it much later than its official release date on 23rd of May.

I saw a video yesterday with somebody using Photoshop AI feature and tried it myself. I tried old real estate photo in a kitchen where camera reflected in front of a canvas from a kitchen shiny wall . It was really hard to remove. I spent more than an hour trying it in a different programs and I still did not like it. That when I started hating my laziness for not checking what was behind behind the camera. Photoshop removed the camera reflection using AI in Photoshop in a minute and guessed what was on the canvas behind quite well.

This is an Adobe release for it

Adobe Unveils Future of Creative Cloud With Generative AI as a Creative Co-Pilot in Photoshop and there is a sample video for it. However you can search youtube for more with people adding things to photos or replacing a roof type on a bulding.

If you have subscription to Adobe with Lightroom and photoshop go to your creative cloud adobe app on your windows, select apps in the top menu then beta apps on the left and you will see Photoshop(beta) offered for download. Click to install and enjoy it. If you just want to remove a camera reflection do not type anything in prompt, select it with a lasso and click Generate. The tool is activated anytime you use any selection tool.

I personally do not like Photoshop as it is too heavy. I always use Lightroom instead but their AI helps a lot with post processing when manual work doing the same is much more time consuming.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Great find. If you follow the right people on tiktok and youtube you are seeing a lot these days. Generative AI is blitzing the streams
Post 2 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
What’s wrong with content aware fill?
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennTremain
Great find. If you follow the right people on tiktok and youtube you are seeing a lot these days. Generative AI is blitzing the streams

Tiktok is not my thing but youtube is ok. That's where I saw that video and went to try it after watching it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlanHambright
What’s wrong with content aware fill?

I guess nothing but it looks like it is more than just content aware fill.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101737 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?