Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
QuestionsSingle Property Websites

Single Property Website recommendation?18710

leeverdon private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

I had an agent ask if I can do a single property website for her listing. This is a first for me but thought I would give it a try. It's also a great way to showcase my work to other agents under one roof so to speak.

Previous posts on this forum from years ago recommended WP3D Models, KoaWare and RelaHQ. Is that still the case or are there new players in the game? I'm looking for something that is quick and easy to use.

Thanks.
Lee
Post 1 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
Wix. Do it yourself.
Post 2 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
Good question!

I’m also looking for a new solution. There is so many great website builders like
- carrd.io
- duda.co
- typedream.com
- dorik.com
and many more.
But I have not yet found the right solution. I want something with forms to qualify leads and more flexible integration of digital marketing tools. Maybe also a solution that builds on top of google sheets or similar solutions.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeverdon
Hello,

I had an agent ask if I can do a single property website for her listing. This is a first for me but thought I would give it a try. It's also a great way to showcase my work to other agents under one roof so to speak.

Previous posts on this forum from years ago recommended WP3D Models, KoaWare and RelaHQ. Is that still the case or are there new players in the game? I'm looking for something that is quick and easy to use.

Thanks.
Lee

WP3D Models is easy to use. Takes me less than 5 minutes to create a single property website that has the model as well as agent branding, photos, mapping, social media sharing links, etc. I typically add sound as well. I know you can get more sophisticated and add property detail tabs and written description but I don't normally have those.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV | Openhaus Themes: Pre-Built Matterport Overlay Templates for all Your Clients' Tours! | Guest: Openhaus Co-Founder Christian Adams | Episode #190 | Thursday, 1 June 2023 | www.Openhaus.app | @christianadams

@leeverdon

While not exactly a single property website, you might find this solution helpful:

Watch WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm ET today, Thursday, 1 June 2023) above:

=> Openhaus Themes: Pre-Built Matterport Overlay Templates for all Your Clients' Tours!

My guest will be:

Openhaus Co-Founder Christian Adams | @christianadams

Here is the Openhaus landing page for Matterport Service Providers. 7-day free trial.

Plus, you can preview dozens of Openhaus Themes.

Best,

Dan

P.S. Below is a screen grab of the We Get Around Network MarketPlace for Single Property Websites

Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@leeverdon

For Matterport tours within a single property website, WGAN Forum discussions tagged:

CAPTUR3D
MVLmedia
RELA
Show & Tour
Tourbuzz powered by Urbanimmersive
WP3D Models

Best,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
Okay thanks for the suggestions. WP3D Models seems simple enough and cost effective.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Save 10 percent with this WGAN affiliate link for WP3D Models WordPress Plugin and WGAN Coupon Code: WGANBONUS10

Save 10% on WP3D Models + Receive 12 Months Free: WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport)

@leeverdon

Save 10 percent when you use this WGAN affiliate link for WP3D Models WordPress Plugin and WGAN Coupon Code: WGANBONUS10

Plus, when you use this link and coupon code (above), receive - freeWGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport 1-Year All Access Pass. Simply email your purchase receipt for WP3D Models to: DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com

Best,

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
Shamil private msg quote post Address this user
Also tourwizard @ www.tourwizard.net. I use this and have been using this for over 4 years now
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Gilroy, California
Dataventurer private msg quote post Address this user
Got to jump in here with my two cents. I don't have a WordPress site, so I looked at other platform offers.

I started a couple years ago with Show & Tour. They have great support and nice template. At the time, they didn't offer video hosting, do now, even 4K vids. Their free plan is a no-brainer: 1GB of storage and up to ten tours. That would be a good place to start!

At the point when my space allocation on the free subscription plan was about to go over, I looked around and found CribFlyer. They charge a very reasonable fee. The page builder is easy to use, they provide simple viewing analytics, there is a way to share access with your agent-client to get access to enter the description info, the photos can be downloaded in a zip file off the dashboard.

I like that CribFlyer supports different types of fonts. At this point I'm sticking with CribFlyer...
Post 10 IP   flag post
WP3D may be simple, fast and cost-effective, but

- the design looks like 2015
- it´s not customizable
- it does not support modern marketing tools and integrations
- it´s designed for residential real estate
- it´s not developing anymore

Therefore no option for me.

Same for Show&Tour, CribFlyer and others. RelaHQ could be good, but I can´t use it due to GDPR and missing language customization.

Furthermore I am missing design options and tool integrations for other verticals than residential real estate in all solutions above. Other verticals could be hotels, retail, restaurants, exhibitions, showrooms, medical etc. - just to name a few
Post 11 IP   flag post
@MeshImages - with all that said what are you using?
Post 12 IP   flag post
I used to work with RelaHQ, but I had to stop because of GDPR and lack of language and menu customization.

And now I’m looking for something new. WP3D could be great but there has not been any innovation or re-design since years now. And the current design is „real estate only“ and a little bit outdated.

I’m currently experimenting with duda, dorik and carrd.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Okay thanks. Hopefully the developer working on WP3D is reading this thread and makes updates to accommodate the current times.
Post 14 IP   flag post
WP3D Models
Tech Team
DanielBenion private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Everyone,

This is great feedback, and we just released an update in WP3D Models (this week!) to now allow users to showcase model details on the gallery page. This can be turned on/off, and you can specify abbreviations for the gallery page since space there is more limited.

Special thanks to Jean Gottschalk who was our design partner in bringing this to fruition.

Please keep the feedback coming, and we are looking at ways we can modernize our layouts and add more optionality, so the more specific thoughts you want to share, the better for all of us!

Thanks again!
Daniel
Post 15 IP   flag post
101636 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?