Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CAPTUR3DDIYMatterportMatterport Platform Partner ProgramReal EstateVirtual Staging

DIY Virtual Staging for Matterport?18700

jamal2022 private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys,

I hope you had a great week so far. I was wondering if any of you have had some good experiences with virtual staging for matterport tours.

I am currently looking for tools which would allow me to furniture etc. to Matterport.

If possible I'd like to be able to use these tools myself and not rely on external contractors.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
92-WGAN-TV Live at 5: DIY Virtual Staging of Matterport Digital Twins powered by CAPTUR3D and Augmented Reality Mashup with Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3D's ARConnect App. Guest: PHORIA Co-Founder and COO Steven Kounnas. Thursday, 25 February 2021

102-WGAN-TV How to DIY Virtually Stage a Matterport Tour using CAPTUR3D by Bellevue, Washington-based New Interior Solutions Online Interior Designer Francesca Tosolini (@ftosolini)

Virtual Staging of a Matterport Tour - in CAPTUR3D – by Bellevue, Washington-based New Interior Solutions Online Interior Designer Francesca Tosolini (@ftosolini)

@jamal2022

CAPTUR3D enables DIY virtual staging on Matterport tours.

Plus, use this WGAN affiliate for CAPTUR3D and receive a $90 credit to get started.

Best,

Dan

5 free floor plans [via USD $90 credit with CAPTUR3D] from a Matterport tour when you use this WGAN affiliate link to create a free CAPTUR3D account. [To be eligible to receive WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) 1-Year Membership, send your CAPTUR3D receipt for $250 or more to: DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com]

90 Images Edited [via USD $90 credit with CAPTUR3D] when you use this [b]WGAN affiliate link to create a free CAPTUR3D account. [To be eligible to receive WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) 1-Year Membership, send your CAPTUR3D receipt for $250 or more to: DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com]
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Premium
Lahaina, Hawaii
Skeeter private msg quote post Address this user
I've been using Captur3D for sometime and they are the best.

You can use there tech to stage your self.

I'm just starting to add my own furniture to their site. Here is what I did on last property:

https://3d-hawaii-real-estate.captur3d.io/page/keller-williams-realty-maui-ka/615-komo-ohia-lahaina-96793
Post 3 IP   flag post
jamal2022 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the response! Do you think the furniture offered by captur3d is enough? And how do you go about adding your own furniture? Thanks!
Post 4 IP   flag post
101425 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?