Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Matterport 2023 New PricingNewsPricing

Matterport Announces (16 May 2023) New Pricing Effective Dates (Varies)18650

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Screen Grab courtesy of Matterport | 16 May 2023

It's unclear (to me) if you can "push out" the date of the price changes by pre-paying additional months of an annual plan. For example, if you annual plan is scheduled to renew on 20 June 2023, if you renewed now to add another 12 months, would that "push out" the renewal data for at least 12 months.

Your thoughts?

===
Pricing effective date and current customer grace period
For new customers, our updated prices and plan policies take effect today, May 16, 2023, and are available on our pricing page.

Current customers have a 30-day grace period and will see these changes reflected on their plans at their next renewal billing date beginning on or after June 20, 2023.

For monthly plans, this automatic change will occur between June 20 and July 19, 2023.

For annual plans, this automatic change will occur at the next annual renewal billing date between June 20, 2023 - June 19, 2024.

==

Source: Matterport Blog

---

Matterport Announces (16 May 2023) New Pricing Effective Dates (Varies)

Hi All,

When Matterport announced its new pricing today (Tuesday, 16 May 2023), it also provided a schedule regarding when the pricing increase will be effective. (See chart above).

For example, if you create a new Matterport account today (16 May 2023), new pricing immediately applies.

Depending on if you have a monthly or annual pricing, new pricing could vary from June 20, 2023 to June 19, 2024.

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Maybe I missed something, I got an email explaining my classic plan pricing was going to increase. To look at the new plans and consider a change, but I could not see the new price breakdown for the old classic plans. Did I miss it?
Post 2 IP   flag post
101749 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?