Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AryeoCAPTUR3DGoogle CalendariCalMarketingQuestionsStripe

what website appointment system do you use and recommend18628

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
hi all

looking for a great booking system that you use. TIA
Post 1 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
AlexHitchcock private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennTremain the Captur3d platform has a great booking system - it's been built specifically for Matterport service providers. You can connect the booking system to Stripe payments, and embed a custom/branded form directly onto your website etc.

If you haven't signed up to Captur3d yet, you can do so via this WGAN link and receive $90 worth of credits for free. Captur3d also provides detailed/custom floor + site plans, tour overlay features and a lot more: clickable text
Post 2 IP   flag post
Buster6070 private msg quote post Address this user
I use Aryeo, but it's more than just a scheduling service so it may be more than you need.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I still use a mix of iCal and Google Calendars
Post 4 IP   flag post
inmerso3D private msg quote post Address this user
@AlexHitchcock
Hi Alex.
I am a captur3D user because it is an excellent tool.
I use the service with a white label and my domain, but I have not used the booking because the confirmation email shows the brand and links of captur3d in the footer of the email (In the bottom if my brand appears but the email is not completely brand white).
Is there a way to remove it currently? And if not, can you develop as an option?
If it were an external scheduler, there's no problem, but as msp we don't like to easily show clients what our tools are.

Thank you so much.
Post 5 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
AlexHitchcock private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @inmerso3D glad to hear you are enjoying Captur3d! Thank you for the feedback on the booking confirmation email. Removing the 'noreply' Captur3d email address and any other branding is in our pipeline to update. I will be sure to keep you updated on this. Please send any other feature requests my way and I will ensure they are lodged with our Product team. Thanks
Post 6 IP   flag post
inmerso3D private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks you forthe answer and the update @AlexHitchcock

Its a great tool.

Regards
Post 7 IP   flag post
101646 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?