Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 761 Unique Visitors
9,054 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,838 Page Views | 19,122 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Matterport DownProblems

Matterport outage April 15th 7:00 p.m. West Coast time USA18552

wildcatdave71 private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys checking in to see if other people are having trouble logging into their account and clients are also not able to use links for virtual tours. The default matterport.com website comes up but if you try to go to my.matterport.com or use any of the links for virtual tours it does not come up on multiple devices. Checking to see if this is the same for you guys. I've had a couple clients call already, it's been down for about an hour.
Post 1 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
No upload ability either at this time.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Las Vegas
DaveFahrny private msg quote post Address this user
I am having an issue uploading a new model. I saw the Matterport was doing routine maintenance today from 3-5 PM pacific time. Would it be possible that the downtime for maintenance created a back log for uploading? It sounds more like the maintenance may have created the problems
Post 3 IP   flag post
My guess would be they haven't finished the maintenance yet I did an upload today about 1:00 was able to generate the model and do some editing without an issue.

They had a pretty big catastrophe earlier in the week where they lost 5 days of floor plans and had to redo a bunch of stuff so I'm guessing they're still recovering from that and maybe that's what this maintenance is related to
Post 4 IP   flag post
3dinterspace private msg quote post Address this user
I am having the same inability to upload issue as a result of the this. Was halfway through an upload today and it froze due to a 1501 server error right at the start of the scheduled maintenance.

I keep checking status.matterport.com which shows the maintenance status to see when this will be resolved. Going to just try to resume in the morning. Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this still!
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
Try to backup your showcases before it is too late.
Post 6 IP   flag post
3dinterspace private msg quote post Address this user
Maintenance complete and upload successful.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Whew!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Just log back on this morning to see it's a bit disappointing that they completely ignored that this happened as far as acknowledgment. I'm glad they got it fixed, but I would have expected an email this morning apologizing and explaining the problem. Very unprofessional to just let this pass as if it didn't happen.
Post 9 IP   flag post
101736 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?