Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 675 Unique Visitors
9,061 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,047 Page Views | 18,981 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceAdWordsBusiness Development

Anybody having any luck with Google PPC advertising?18467

trueview360s private msg quote post Address this user
Wow. @DanSmigrod showed us that there lots of Related Names to "Digital Twin" "Virtual Tour" "360 Virtual Tours".

I am doing some Google Pay Per Click advertising with very little luck.

I got sold on the Cloud Pano Rapid Funnel set up PPC program that certainly has not panned out. Only 1 lead, which turned into a job, in 4 months and lots of money spent.

Anybody having any luck with Google PPC advertising?
Post 1 IP   flag post
adostrophe private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,
These express setups are usually not targeted right. I would suggest you pause the existing campaign and start a new one.
Similar to Facebook sponsored advertising, Google Ads can exhaust your budget without getting much conversions, if you've not set it up right. A few things with your new campaign:
- Create a list of specific Keywords and check their search volume in the Keyword planner tool. So you can start a new account in Google Ads and use manual campaign set up. Then, under tools, upload the file with 200 Keywords to check the volume. Then, shortlist to about 50 really specific ones.
- Split them into Ad Groups. For example, those Keywords that don't have "Matterport" in them should be separate.
- Write at least 2 ads for each Ad Group. The way you write them should attract paying clients and repel those who may not convert.
- When all these are ready, set minimum bid amounts for all Keywords. This will ensure you don't waste money. Also, set a daily budget at the campaign level.
- Run the ads for a day or two. Login to the UI (ads.google.com) and see the performance. Increase bids for those that are working and reduce those that aren't.
- Look for the Search Query report to see which other Keywords are getting triggered. Use this list to add to your campaign, or as negatives (for those irrelevant ones).
- Play around with your target location, increase radius if it's a particular state or city.
- Add extensions (smaller links around your ads) to make it more descriptive.

All these are for Search (text-based) ads. Once you've refined this, then try display (images) or video.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions at all.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks. Yes. I have done all of that after I figured out that the Cloud Pano set up was not performing. I have also been working with a google advisor to fine tune and better understand the system. Still, without luck.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Alright, I can give you an upload-ready spreadsheet with a new campaign setup, if you'd like. I'm an agency, but no charges for members of this forum. I'll need your website URL and target location to get started. It will take a day or two though.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Awesome. Will take you up on it.
https://www.trueview360s.com/

Landing Pages
https://www.trueview360s.com/drone-photography/
https://www.trueview360s.com/real-estate-photography-services/
https://www.trueview360s.com/virtual-tour-photography/
https://www.trueview360s.com/google-virtual-tours-overview/

Jim@trueview360s.com
Post 5 IP   flag post
Ok, I should have it ready by same time tomorrow. Do you travel for shoots nationwide, or a particular geographical area?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Mostly local in King County Washington USA
Post 7 IP   flag post
dave3d private msg quote post Address this user
I used AdWords for years for other products. Matterport is an obvious keyword but the first thing we used to tell clients was don’t think keywords in an industry are the ones customers use. Back in the day we used orchestra for analysis. But whatever you’re using don’t think industry vernacular defines search terms. Sometimes we found terms used very surprising and not at all intuitive. Number one position really made a difference for us but we spent a lot per month. I’m not sure if they’ll let you analyze the ads in the first position but if they do use them to learn from. Our ads were national not regional. It worked for us on high end products because there was so much margin. In a competitive low margin market like Matterport tours I’ll be surprised to see you happy with the results.

In your analysis don’t just look at terms used. Look at frequency counts by period for each term you consider. You’ll get low rates probably on the low occurrence ones and high ppc rates on the high occurrence. Still your ads are relevant. When clicked make sure you have verbiage and linking to convert. If you’re seeing clicks but not conversions reconsider your ad.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Hello all,

Here's a list of Keywords (with search volume) for an MSP who creates Matterport tours for real estate and other sectors. There's no one-size-fits-all list, so those who have sent me their website, I'll send a customised shortlist over PM.

Go ahead and download the spreadsheet - edit as you please. It is read-only, so won't affect others. Google Drive link.

Notes:
- The list can be used for Google Ads and Microsoft Ads (Bing Ads) sponsored campaigns (PPC).
- All Keywords have search volume (impressions). The figure shows the average monthly searches in the U.S. market. The 266 Keywords have 63,040 potential impressions.
- Please remove those which are not relevant to your offerings before uploading to your Google Ads account. Add your brand names and other terms that you think should be in there, even if they don't have search volume.
- Ensure you set your geo location under targeting. If you leave it as entire United States, you'll be increasing the bids for the rest of us. If your company serves nationwide, keep the Keyword level bids to minimum. Avoid automating rules to "first page" or "top of page" bids.
- Set the Keywords to Phrase Match. If you aren't getting enough traffic, increase bids slightly instead of changing them to Broad Match.
- Ensure to set a daily budget (like $100) at the campaign level. There is no minimum budget.
- Set Keyword bids to 10 cents for general Ad Groups, and those highly specific Keywords to around $1.
- Post upload, pause Keywords that aren't converting or costing too much. You may also decrease bids in bulk.
- Write at least two customised Text Ads for each Ad Group.
- If you use a form on your website, ensure that it has a separate "Thank you" page after a client fills up a form. In this page, add the HTML code to track conversions. This way you'll be able to see the cost per click and also the cost per conversion.
- Install Google Analytics code on your website if you haven't already. Integrate with Google Ads to get additional insights.
- If your Keywords get flagged for brand names like Matterport or Zillow, click on the appeal button to contact support and get it released as false positives.

This is my simple contribution to the community. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have feedback.

Thanks,
Niranjan
Post 9 IP   flag post
Good stuff. Thank you. The thing I noticed is that the volume. Avg. monthly searches - U.S., is extremely low. Does not seem to be much demand except for the keyword matterport. only 31 of the 266 keywords have over 100 searches throughout the US. If you are marketing in a single US market, it seems it will be slim pickings. On the other handit may not cost very much.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Hi,

Here's a file with non-Matterport Keywords, related to your website. Please check the second tab for King County, WA numbers.

Spreadsheet

Thanks,
Niranjan
Post 11 IP   flag post
101858 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?