Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 761 Unique Visitors
9,056 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,838 Page Views | 19,122 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
QuestionsRetailVirtual Staging

Virtual Staging of a Retail Space beginning with Matterport tour?18456

ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
I am looking for help with a virtual staging project. I was approached by a contractor I serve, he is building condos/townhomes that are business/retail office space on the first floor and living on the second and third floor. The living area is already staged, the office retail space is not complete. The contractor approached me about virtual staging.

This is the criteria that he has for me and this is new to me so looking for some input from anyone that has approached similar projects. Long term hosting or can be easily embedded on his webpage. The model is similar to Matterport, since the complete model will start from a MP model, first level bare drywall retail space that leads to upper-level living quarters.

Maybe two different retail space ideas.

Also any hurdles that you had that you had to overcome and or suggestions to achieve a good, completed model.

Any suggestions on service providers that you have used and has proven results and if you could share.

Thank you in advance.
Post 1 IP   flag post
ukvisualimmersion private msg quote post Address this user
We have captured a lot of retail spaces and added in virtual staging. We have used both Captur3d and Treedis, both have advantages and disadvantages. If you message me directly I am happy to arrange a video call to share some examples and discuss. Ryan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
New York City
Jonathan_Klein private msg quote post Address this user
Here is a retail job we did for reference:

https://www.goproptech.com/studio
https://calendly.com/proptech
info@goproptech.com
Post 3 IP   flag post
ukvisualimmersion private msg quote post Address this user
These examples are awesome, what software do you use to create the Virtual Staging
Post 4 IP   flag post
101740 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?