Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3DTheta V

Creating a model from a 360 Camera used in a MP survey.18429

Sdoughtie private msg quote post Address this user
I just discovered that Metashape (pro or standard*) will let you generate a model from 360 images and 360 video. I was able to take some images from my Theta V that were used on a MP survey and create a model. I also was able to create a model from downloading 360 images from a MP job. The results very. It's not possible to download a pointcloud or 3D model on MP if you use a 360 camera; however, this could be a way to generate one if needed.

*Pro is $3500 and Standard is $180.

Below is a model of my motel room created from 360 video.

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
Maybe we could generate result from the raw data that we use Matrerport Pro2 to captured in ipad someday. And then cloud process would be not a must thing anymore, Pro2 would become a normal camera in the end. And Matterport would become a gopro like company.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Sdoughtie private msg quote post Address this user
I wish that we knew the file format of the sweep files on the ipad. They seem to be a closely held secret.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
@Sdoughtie pm me if you want get into swp.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101428 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?